Anyone else here constantly thinking about suicide and dying?

FuckThis

Slayer
Every day i am catching myself thinking how nice and easy would ot be to die. I start fantasising how i am dead,and how everyone just goes on without me. 

I start thinking how great would it be to just jump in the the ocean and just disappear. People would prob assumed i went off to somewhere.... 

I have no future really,every day that passes i am in worse state. I am getting older,my only value are my looks which are detoriating. I have no desire in beta providing and having kids etc,or even be part of the system. Death would be a God send

Anyone else?

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Fuck off normalfag

I'd fuck you if you were a girl, but you have more slay counts, dates, relationships, the whole fucking enchilada compared to truecels.

NT.

zyzz007

Lookism God
FuckThis said:
Every day i am catching myself thinking how nice and easy would ot be to die. I start fantasising how i am dead,and how everyone just goes on without me. 

I start thinking how great would it be to just jump in the the ocean and just disappear. People would prob assumed i went off to somewhere.... 

I have no future really,every day that passes i am in worse state. I am getting older,my only value are my looks which are detoriating. I have no desire in beta providing and having kids etc,or even be part of the system. Death would be a God send

Anyone else?
U already have kids and are a part of the system with ur degree and u have a gf. So it beats me why u want death and u have a gf and children to take care of.
So what are u really trying to pitch at us incels here?

FuckThis

Slayer
zyzz007 said:
FuckThis said:

Anyone else?
U already have kids and are a part of the system with ur degree and u have a gf. So it beats me why u want death and u have a gf and children to take care of.
My LTR is less than 2 months old.  And i cant seem to satisfy her in sex with my small dick. She hasent complained but i can see that she js not wet down there. 

So i might get dumped anyways

As for kids. I dont care much about them. I barely even see them,and what is the point. Nothing good awaits them. I feel guilty for having them. But it js not like i wanted them. Their mothers did not want tl abort. What can i do? 

This thread is not about incel problem,it is more a case of no future problem

zyzz007

Lookism God
FuckThis said:
zyzz007 said:
My LTR is less than 2 months old.  And i cant seem to satisfy her in sex with my small dick. She hasent complained but i can see that she js not wet down there. 

As for kids. I dont care much about them. I barely even see them,and what is the point. Nothing good awaits them. I feel guilty for having them. But it js not like i wanted them. Their mothers did not want tl abort. What can i do? 

:banderas: 
What is ur dick length?

FuckThis

Slayer
zyzz007 said:
FuckThis said:

What is ur dick length?
12-13 cm, about two fingers wide

Bellow average

LongTimeAgo

Coper
Yep. I feel like suicide is always lurking at the back of my thoughts, and creeps closer the older I get. Every now and then it comes right to the front of my thoughts, and I (unfortunately) suspect that soon it my take over my mind altogehter.

zyzz007

Lookism God
FuckThis said:
zyzz007 said:
What is ur dick length?

Bellow average
Thats 5 inches approx, thats average u tranny. Ur girl sounds like an ex hoe with a loose pussy. A 5 should be good enough for her, but the bitch sounds like an ex carousel rider who only can feel with 8plus now.

FuckThis

Slayer
zyzz007 said:
FuckThis said:

Bellow average
Thats 5 inches approx, thats average u tranny. Ur girl sounds like an ex hoe with a loose pussy. A 5 should be good enough for her, but the bitch sounds like an ex carousel rider who only can feel with 8plus now.
I have no actual evidence that she is not satisfied tho. She is jist dry down there. 

I doubt it is average btw,are you sure about 5 inches?

My gf got fucked by 10 guys before me. Prob some hung guy streched her out. I was usually with virgins sp the dick size was not an issue.

FuckThis

Slayer
Tranny days are over for me.
I am old now anyways i look like a 4/10 girl at best.

I want a gf anyways,so there would be no point in tranny days again

chadimir

Gigachad
FuckThis said:
zyzz007 said:

were you ever on hormones?

why not just pull a bruce jennner and slay?

FuckThis

Slayer
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
FuckThis said:

were you ever on hormones?

why not just pull a bruce jennner and slay?
Yeah i was on HRT

Slay who? I have a gf now,i am not interestsd in anyone other than her,i really love her. 
She is also cutest girl i ever had x)