Anyone else hate lower class people?

Boss

Slayer
I can't stand Lower class people, They dress so ugly, They are loud and obnoxious and harass upper class people like myself for no reason but wouldn't dare harass me 1v1, They ruin everything and buy things they cant afford.

shitposter

Normie
Boss said:
I can't stand Lower class people, They dress so ugly, They are loud and obnoxious and harass upper class people like myself for no reason but wouldn't dare harass me 1v1, They ruin everything and buy things they cant afford.
I can't stand the welfare leeches.

Franktank

Normie
I dont care. These things you hate are unnecessary. You probably dont interact with these people at a personal level

Boss

Slayer
#Peasants

#LowerClassScum

#DescendedFromRoyalty

#UpperClassSwag

#RicherThanYou

purps drank

Slayer
cosmonaut said:
they are just too loud tbh. I hate having to speak in ebonics when I talk to them though, I don't know if you guys notice this but you usually tweak the way you speak depending on the social group you are with

Legit. One of the most interesting things I learned from the sociology classes I had to take in college was the word gap.

In the early 1990s, a team of researchers decided to follow about 40 volunteer families — some poor, some middle class, some rich — during the first three years of their new children's lives. Every month, the researchers recorded an hour of sound from the families' homes.

Later in the lab, the team listened back and painstakingly tallied up the total number of words spoken in each household. What they found came to be known as the "word gap."

It turned out, by the age of 3, children born into low-income families heard roughly 30 million fewer words than their more affluent peers.

Slut

proud satanist. call me Enlil.
Masculinity Crew
fuck gypsies