• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Anyone else hate listening to women complain about dating?

psrl118

Joke
I could only make it through a few minutes of this shit, but I knew the premise before I even pressed play: vapid cunt too stupid to realize she at least has options whining about nothing.

ThePolygamist

Rotter
its laughable, you have these hot looking girls who claim its hard to find a guy who wants to settle, its obviously not a looks issue, but just that they are fucking boring, passionless thots

a_nimbus

Banned
psrl118 said:
I could only make it through a few minutes of this shit, but I knew the premise before I even pressed play: vapid cunt too stupid to realize she at least has options whining about nothing.

youre complaining too and shouldnt even if others complain

I have heard so many female friends legit outright say that men have it "sooooooo much easier" in the dating market. Apparently we get to just choose whoever we want - and I can kind of see why they believe that. A woman will subconsciously sabotage and block 99.99% of seduction attempts and basically ignore them, feeling to herself that "no one wants her", because none of them were good enough to overcome her resistance. Then every so often a guy comes along and effortlessly slays her, and she will remember that and see how "easy" it was for him (not seeing the hundreds of rejections he endured before that lucky slay).

It's a common bias/fallacy thing that you see in a lot of fields. Invisible failures most of the time, and occasional visible successes ---> people can't help but feel like the success is reliable and the norm.