Anyone else has the money but is too high inhibition for surgery?

OnTheRun

Slayer
When I say I have the money I mean my parents. I want genio and I know my mom would pay for it with no problems but surgery is such a big deal. It's embarrassing and humiliating if someone notice you had surgery, at least for ME, especially since my family is kind of "normal"

My older normalfag cousins would make so much fun of me if I got genio holy shit. My chin is not recessed but I'd like more forward growth.

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
OnTheRun said:
When I say I have the money I mean my parents. I  want genio and I know my mom would pay for it with no problems but surgery is such a big deal. It's embarrassing and humiliating if someone notice you had surgery, at least for ME, especially since my family is kind of "normal"

My older normalfag cousins would make so much fun of me if I got genio holy shit. My chin is not recessed but I'd like more forward growth.
hate this

one side of my family is all legit 7/10, yet somehow I missed out on these genetics

they wouldn't understand at all

my chin isn't "recessed" but it's still weak and makes my face look more beta than it should

marty

Slayer
Yea but I don't think I have the same problem as you.  I actually had about 4 surgeries in my life but 3 years ago I had a blood test and passed out.  2 years ago I had a in grown toe nail removed and puked.  Blood, needles, etc.. freaks me the fuck out even after having several procedures done.

OnTheRun

Slayer
Brutus said:
OnTheRun said:
When I say I have the money I mean my parents. I  want genio and I know my mom would pay for it with no problems but surgery is such a big deal. It's embarrassing and humiliating if someone notice you had surgery, at least for ME, especially since my family is kind of "normal"

hate this

one side of my family is all legit 7/10, yet somehow I missed out on these genetics

my chin isn't "recessed" but it's still weak and makes my face look more beta than it should
Have you posted pics?
[hr]
Veuve said:
do u rlly think theyd notice
Genio noticeably changes your face imo, don't you think?
[hr]
marty said:
Yea but I don't think I have the same problem as you.  I actually had about 4 surgeries in my life but 3 years ago I had a blood test and passed out.  2 years ago I had a in grown toe nail removed and puked.  Blood, needles, etc.. freaks me the fuck out even after having several procedures done.
That sucks dude. Needles, pain and blood don't bother me at all though. I'm high inhibition about people noticing I had surgery

springfield

Banned
i'm going to tampa this may for life changing dick surgery.

i have the face,money, height, but need the dick. once thats fixed wont be posting here anymore

OnTheRun

Slayer
springfield said:

i have the face,money, height, but need the dick. once thats fixed wont be posting here anymore
lol how small is your dick?

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
OnTheRun said:
Brutus said:
hate this

Have you posted pics?
not publicly but I'm 99% sure that I'm a 5/10

springfield

Banned
OnTheRun said:
springfield said:

slightly under 3 inches pre bathmate + jelqing now it's 4.5 inches.

rigidity

Slayer
I could probably qualify for jaw surgery (TMJ that makes my jaw hinges occasionally feel very uncomfortable), but the change would be so subtle that it wouldn't make a difference.   Plus, people that get maxillofacial surgery legit have like a ~50% chance of never bring able to feel their lower third again.   It makes you eat like an imbecile since you can't feel your lower third (uncontrollable loud, disgusting eating sounds,  like chewing with your mouth open and being unable to notice it) and you drool a lot while eating.
[hr]
OnTheRun said:

Nobody will notice it unless you have some seriously fucked up teeth.

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
OnTheRun said:

I wouldn't give a single fuck if I had 150 procedures done and people I knew noticed every single one of them.

STOP.
TAKING.
LIFE.
SO.
SERIOUSLY.

IT'S JUST A RIDE.

Besides, the level of discomfort you might feel around those people at the beginning will NOT outweigh the endless benefits you'll get IN THE LONG RUN from having improved your appearance even if just by a little bit. Your face is your life.

Subhuman said:
OnTheRun said:

I wouldn't give a single fuck if I had 150 procedures done and people I knew noticed every single one of them.

STOP.
TAKING.
LIFE.
SO.
SERIOUSLY.

IT'S JUST A RIDE.

Besides, the level of discomfort you might feel around those people at the beginning will NOT outweigh the endless benefits you'll get IN THE LONG RUN from having improved your appearance even if just by a little bit. Your face is your life.
Very true, like the saying "no pain no gain". 

If anything during the first two weeks of hard core recovery/swelling just cheaply live in a hostel or motel(if u have the $$) come back home after stitches are gone and enjoy your post surgerymaxed life from here on out.

OnTheRun

Slayer
rigidity said:
I could probably qualify for jaw surgery (TMJ that makes my jaw hinges occasionally feel very uncomfortable), but the change would be so subtle that it wouldn't make a difference.   Plus, people that get maxillofacial surgery legit have like a ~50% chance of never bring able to feel their lower third again.   It makes you eat like an imbecile since you can't feel your lower third (uncontrollable loud, disgusting eating sounds,  like chewing with your mouth open and being unable to notice it) and you drool a lot while eating.
[hr]
OnTheRun said:

Nobody will notice it unless you have some seriously fucked up teeth.
That shit sounds scary af. I'm actually wearing braces on my lower teeth. I have some crowding that makes me look like I kind of have bimax. Braces will come off in like 5 months I think. Then I'll decide if I get genio.

Subhuman said:
OnTheRun said:
When I say I have the money I mean my parents. I want genio and I know my mom would pay for it with no problems but surgery is such a big deal. It's embarrassing and humiliating if someone notice you had surgery, at least for ME, especially since my family is kind of "normal"

I wouldn't give a single fuck if I had 150 procedures done and people I knew noticed every single one of them.

STOP.
TAKING.
LIFE.
SO.
SERIOUSLY.

IT'S JUST A RIDE.

Besides, the level of discomfort you might feel around those people at the beginning will NOT outweigh the endless benefits you'll get IN THE LONG RUN from having improved your appearance even if just by a little bit. Your face is your life.
Sounds legit
[hr]
springfield said:
OnTheRun said:
slightly under 3 inches pre bathmate + jelqing now it's 4.5 inches.
:situation:

No way
[hr]
AlwaysLearning said:
Subhuman said:

STOP.
TAKING.
LIFE.
SO.
SERIOUSLY.

IT'S JUST A RIDE.

Very true, like the saying "no pain no gain". 

If anything during the first two weeks of hard core recovery/swelling just cheaply live in a hostel or motel(if u have the $$) come back home after stitches are gone and enjoy your post surgerymaxed life from here on out.
You make it sound so good

:crying: