• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Anyone else has like zero personality?

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
Like personality of a dead fish.
I can't entertain people to save my life, can't think of a witty comeback because my brain dosen't work so fast, can't connect with people, basically a definition of a boring guy.
Even if a girl does show interest in me it usually leads nowhere.
Even on a forum like this I am not popular and not part of circles of popular users who skype each other etc.

paulus

Banned
Nah but i have like zero lower third height tho

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
Yep

im literally void

i honestly think others look at me as a different species, i just cant help it i have nothing to say.

YourFaceIsYourLife

Masculinity Crew
paulus said:

Wanna change 1 mm of chin for 1 point of personality, I have almost 5 cm chin.

Rotting does this to you.

Thank god I'm experiencing some interesting things in uni or I would have absolutely nothing to say. It's completely carrying me when I meet new people.

Forcing yourself out of your comfort zone and trying out something new might help with this problem, but it's pretty hard (it's called comfort zone for a reason) and personality gains require you to stay focused on this plan.

YourFaceIsYourLife

Masculinity Crew
Impotent Rage said:

Thank god I'm experiencing some interesting things in uni or I would have absolutely nothing to say. It's completely carrying me when I meet new people.

Forcing yourself out of your comfort zone and trying out something new might help with this problem, but it's pretty hard (it's called comfort zone for a reason) and personality gains require you to stay focused on this plan.

I was like this even when I wasn't rotting.

YourFaceIsYourLife said:
Impotent Rage said:

I am an autist AND a rotter, so I can definitely relate. I basically have zero outward personality.
But rotting really exacerbates a boring personality, you can overplay it decently if you do interesting things, even when you are not that interesting yourself.

lolatmylife

Regular
Impotent Rage said:
YourFaceIsYourLife said:

I am an autist AND a rotter, so I can definitely relate. I basically have zero outward personality.
But rotting really exacerbates a boring personality, you can overplay it decently if you do interesting things, even when you are not that interesting yourself.

Did you just join a bunch of organizations?

lolatmylife said:
Impotent Rage said:

Did you just join a bunch of organizations?

No, it's just theorycraft and my own experience that my uni stuff halos my bland personality because I always have some crazy anecdote that I can drop.

Joining something that you might find interesting and trying to deal with the ppl there is probably good for your mental development though, even if you decide it sux.
I once joined a kendo club and it was lame as fuck, but at least I can say I tried it out and it's not for me.

YourFaceIsYourLife

Masculinity Crew
Impotent Rage said:
YourFaceIsYourLife said:

I don't think you can overplay personality like this, no matter what you do, it is allways there.

YourFaceIsYourLife said:
I don't think you can overplay personality like this, no matter what you do, it is allways there.

Yea, you can't really "fix" it I guess, especially if you are already old and the fundementals of your personality are already set in stone.

A bland dude who lives an interesting life will always be halo'd by that a bit tho and is by definition > a bland rotter.

MVP

crimemaxxing
Mewslims
yeah, im kinda mute irl

paulus

Banned
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
paulus said:

Wanna change 1 mm of chin for 1 point of personality, I have almost 5 cm chin.

Yeah lets do it brah

When i wasnt depressed i could easily entertain a whole group. Funny and laid back personality