Anyone else fucking sick of the Marlon/Newman crew?

IsaacNewton

Coper
Idek if marlon is one of them but I'm talking about Newman and that other fag from the 40s or whatever. Fucking lol if you think that's a prime male specimen and no I'm not one of those lachowski lovers either. The people most of you fucktards obsess over on this site are so generic looking, women want something exotic buddy boyos, that's why I'm running negro lips game now

twisty

Banned
Because he is generic looking he has a broad sex appeal as well as Brando..post some example of more hadsome men who u think amogs Newman and Brando

springfield

Banned
fivehead newman would be incel today. he'd be posting on here bemoaning his lack of sex life and how fin is making his dick shrink.

springfield

Banned
twisty said:
Because he is generic looking he has a broad sex appeal as well as Brando..post some example of more hadsome men who u think amogs Newman and Brando

Brando was at least a robust manlet.

JawExpert

Normie
springfield said:
twisty said:

Brando was at least a robust manlet.

Answer the question retard

post some example of more hadsome men who u think amogs Newman and Brando

IsaacNewton

Coper
twisty said:

Just lol at you low iq retards, if women are so into generic looking men why does Bateman have such a large following on Instagram? Let me guess, his personality... 
Incel+dumb=death

@"jawexpert"

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
springfield said:
fivehead newman would be incel today. he'd be posting on here bemoaning his lack of sex life and how fin is making his dick shrink.

:fingerwave:

twisty

Banned
springfield said:

Newman is considered god at reddit too..just search him and discussion about him...All those people just cannot be wrong..

IsaacNewton

Coper
twisty said:

Just lol @ these low iqcels. If women are so into generic looking men they does Bateman have such a large following. He hardly looks absolutely nothing like the archetypal good looking male, much more aesthetic with some feminine traits. But let me guess, women like him for his personality am i rite?

@"JawExpert"

JawExpert

Normie
IsaacNewton said:
twisty said:

Just lol @ these low iqcels. If women are so into generic looking men they does Bateman have such a large following. He hardly looks absolutely nothing like the archetypal good looking male, much more aesthetic with some feminine traits. But let me guess, women like him for his personality am i rite?

@"JawExpert"

I don't give a fuck how large a following Bateman has, it has more to do with the current age we live in where looking feminine will attract a large following, just look at that Jordan model, the guy looks asexual as fuck, Bateman is a [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]faggy LTR-material horseface. H[size=small][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]e is obviously above average and would be attractive to most girls but that sort of phenotype doesn't seem that attractive to me. His skull is too long/narrow and I don't like his eyes or nose. Still 7-8/10 though, the average guy does look like shit next to him, but Paul Newman and many other males amogs the fucking shit out of him[/font][/font][/size]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
[/font]
[/size]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
[/font]
[/size]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ever watched Spartacus the TV series? Andy Whitfield (RIP) another male who mogs Bateman[/font][/font][/size]

[/font]
[/font]
[/size]
[/font]
[/font]
[/size]
[/font]
[/font]
[/size]

personally,to me theyre average.they run eye game,but newman is way handsomer than marlon.

Ive seen better looking guys.

JawExpert

Normie
ChiefofThechoctaws said:
personally,to me theyre average.they run eye game,but newman is way handsomer than marlon.

Ive seen better looking guys.

Average.

How in gods fucking name is THIS Average? Newmans bone structure was impecible

[video=youtube]

gogger

Slayer
IsaacNewton said:
twisty said:

Just lol at you low iq retards, if women are so into generic looking men why does Bateman have such a large following on Instagram? Let me guess, his personality... 
Incel+dumb=death

@"jawexpert"

bateman is generic looking

Mughal

Banned
IsaacNewton said:
Idek if marlon is one of them but I'm talking about Newman and that other fag from the 40s or whatever. Fucking lol if you think that's a prime male specimen and no I'm not one of those lachowski lovers either. The people most of you fucktards obsess over on this site are so generic looking, women want something exotic buddy boyos, that's why I'm running negro lips game now

:clap:

EDIT: They get Gandymogged with ease.

long nose,sharp nose,eyes are creepy etc

poor bones and too broad forehead

again compare to willy monfret and youll see the disparity

when I say average I mean that they arent majestic or impeccable like here claim.

average in real life means basically hideous,but here it means just decent,right.

michael hudson  & willy monfret are the standards of handsomeness,if you dont look as perfect then youre just decent.again,everything is a point of referance.its all pretty relative.

more sex appeal than aesthetics.

aesthetic people are rare as fuck,you guys dont have a good eye.

even hudson looks grotesuq like ehs bothered,and willy monfret looks like a average guy with a long philtrum,recessed lower 3rd and  wierd lips.

seen handsomer irl.

again,humans are NOT beautiful.thats why sex appeal----->all.

chico to me looks average and so does marlon,what women think doesnt matter,its all relative.

you guys have bad visual intelligence  .

IsaacNewton

Coper
Mughal said:
IsaacNewton said:

Legit, you'd have to be a huge copecel to think Newman>Gandy

Just lol prime Gandy is unmoggable, too much facial harmony

Mughal

Banned
IsaacNewton said:
Mughal said:

Legit, you'd have to be a huge copecel to think Newman>Gandy

Just lol prime Gandy is unmoggable, too much facial harmony

Legit, boyo. These low IQcels don't understand.