• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Anyone else feel physically sick upon seeing themselves in the mirror?

• Thread starter Surgery+Roids=Ascension
  • Start date

Cloud

Machine
No, I have accepted that I will never be a male model, its not a big deal.

Cloud

Machine
Surgery+Roids=Ascension said:
Cloud said:
No, I have accepted that I will never be a male model, its not a big deal.

I'd rather get a full body circumcision than accept I will never be 8/10

Seek help srs

smellysocks

Megastar
I stopped giving a shit

probably the one positive thing about the age pill. It becomes marginally easier every day to cope with being boneless, bloated genetic garbage

lolatmylife

Regular
I'm violently ill right now and saw myself this morning. Put two and two together.

I've come to terms I will never experience the joys of being goodlooking. I've given up on getting laid. I can tolerate getting spat on and abused for my ugliness. As a consequence, my only 'happiness metric' for the rest of my life is the following;

I just want to look at myself in the mirror and not feel violently physically ill and clinically depressed with severe suicidal ideation.

Same, I don't even open the bathroom lights anymore (srs). I fucked my face up with a razor but i dont even care anymore

lolatmylife

Regular
lolatmylife said:
Same, I don't even open the bathroom lights anymore (srs). I fucked my face up with a razor but i dont even care anymore

How did you fuck your face up?

lol exaggeration i just cut myself a bit

Also i dont even go to the gym anymore because 5 minutes of looking at the mirror literally makes me want to cry and i just go home