Anyone else feel like they are on the verge of death when they squat?

Reflex

Lookism God
by far and away the most intense exercise and its a fucking nightmare

seriously makes me question life mid set

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
LostTuna said:
actually gymceling in 2016

:jordan:
Actually trying to be like Zyzz gymcel is cope, but going out to lift a few fucking weights to build some muscle isn't bad. At least you won't be a twig faggot

LostTuna

Gigachad
whywoulditmatter said:
LostTuna said:
actually gymceling in 2016

:jordan:
Actually trying to be like Zyzz gymcel is cope, but going out to lift a few fucking weights to build some muscle isn't bad. At least you won't be a twig faggot
as long as u don't starve urself and naturally have a good frame and hormonal profile there's no need to gymcel cause u will always look decent. just go on long walks or hikes every once in a while, maybe do some push ups and shit here n there and have physical hobbies.

Reflex

Lookism God
True Romance said:
Meh squatting's not worth it if you're natty
SlayersOnIncelSite said:
lifting naturally
im not natural lol

im genetically enhanced with lower testosterone brala

mire me

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
LostTuna said:
whywoulditmatter said:
as long as u don't starve urself and naturally have a good frame and hormonal profile there's no need to gymcel cause u will always look decent. just go on long walks or hikes every once in a while, maybe do some push ups and shit here n there and have physical hobbies.
I don't think you notice but we're on an incel forum...most of us don't exactly have good genetics and a good frame. You actually have to try and work at it

LostTuna

Gigachad
whywoulditmatter said:
LostTuna said:
I don't think you notice but we're on an incel forum...most of us don't exactly have good genetics and a good frame. You actually have to try and work at it
:banderas:

Reflex

Lookism God
LostTuna said:
whywoulditmatter said:
:banderas:
lol you silly wank, not everyone can be 7/10 and be lean effortlessly like you

Reflex said:

they are hard
but try paused

i did a set of 20 to failure and my forearms and rear delts were on fire and i went very light headed
brutal

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Reflex said:

Hell yeah, especially if you go extra deep. ATG as it were.
True Romance said:
Meh squatting's not worth it if you're natty
Completely untrue. Out of all the exercises in the world, squats and deadlifts are the two that make natty lifting worthwhile. You're missing out if you don't do them as a natty, as no other exercise will shock the CNS as hard.
whywoulditmatter said:
Build those legs, slayer.

Make sure to DL also
Legit. Hack squats, Front squats, deadlifts (Romanian too!) and leg presses will also build solid legs. Add in hill sprinting and you're set for some solid legs.
Manuel said:
whywoulditmatter said:
Build those legs, slayer.

Make sure to DL also
how do i get his ass?

Barbell hip thrusts (srs)
[video=youtube]
ThePolygamist said:
Reflex said:

they are hard
but try paused

i did a set of 20 to failure and my forearms and rear delts were on fire and i went very light headed
brutal
Legit. Pausing during any movement and controlling the weight is ideal. Too many people use momentum to move the weight and that negates the entire purpose of the exercise. Mind muscle connection is essential.