• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Anyone else feel left behind?

Workcell

Joke
I'm fucking 30.  Just about all my friends are married, have their own families, in fact all but one of my friends is married I had one friend left that was long term single, just about the only person I know IRL that came close to understanding me.  Now he has a girlfriend and no longer has time to hang out.   If you haven't had it happen before, when a friend gets married, even if you were best buds, they are no longer your friend, they are your acquaintance.  Once in a blue moon their wife may let them hang out, and if that's if they don't have kids, if they have kids forget about it.  

If I had a steady group of friends, I wouldn't even care about being single.  I no longer desire to be in a long term relationship, to have a family and all that shit.  Hell I don't even care much about sex anymore, my libido tanked about a year ago. 

I didn't care about being single for a good portion of my 20's because I had friends, but things get progressively worse as you get older.  It's the "adult" thing to do to get cucked by some bitch that never would have even given you the time of day when she was in her 20's.  But what the fuck else are you going to do?  It's not like adults form friendships and hang out like teens and people in their 20's do.  Either you get married, sleep around, or end up being a socially ostracized outcast, a creep.

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
Your friends are retarded getting married

good luck when divorce time comes

I'm still in Uni and 3 of my best friends are engaged. Hooray for being a kissless virgin...

Lil Flash

Yeah, one of my old friends got engaged the other day. He is also in graduate school. I seriously have continually fucked over my life and it angers the hell out of me. I have been mentally masturbating on the internet and getting high/drunk by myself for years now. It takes its toll and leaves you as a mentally-ill autist that your real life friends no longer wish to associate with.

Workcell

Joke
just lol buddy boyo said:
Nigga you ain't getting left behind, you were never traveling with them in the first place. Marriage isn't something to be proud of or an accomplishment, in fact it's probably one of the worst decisions you can make in your life.

That's what I thought too, but now that I'm a bit older I'm starting to regret life choices. 
I had a friend that married a girl he met while he was in Russia, when they first married I figured she was mostly in it for the green card.  They've been married 7 years now, have 2 kids and seem pretty happy together too.   She takes care of herself as well.

I don't know, every year I get more and more isolated.  It's not that bad being single in your early 20's (aside from the high sex drive) but in your thirties everyone expects you to settle down, if you don't, you are just an outcast, and finding friends that are cool is near impossible.   Then it just becomes a cycle of eat, work, sleep, then you wake up and 10 years goes by and not a fucking thing has changed.

I went through puberty late as fuck and I was never able to catch up. People always hit important milestones before me, how is a 4ft11 acne ridden manlet supposed to accomplish anything growing up. Almost all of my friends turned into normies even the shy quiet ones just had women ask their friends if they liked them, because they were quiet. While I was in my basement draining cyst and playing fucking pokemon and card games, people were out partying and having sex.

Copenhagen

Rotter
Trust me on this guys.... you do not want to get married. The loneliness shit disappears after age 25-26 or so. Then you are content just being by yourself.

It's really not as good as you would think it to be. There's a reason why the divorce rate is 70%.

SINGULARITY

Megastar
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Trust me on this guys.... you do not want to get married. The loneliness shit disappears after age 25-26 or so. Then you are content just being by yourself.

It's really not as good as you would think it to be. There's a reason why the divorce rate is 70%.

Thank you senpai.

I will wait for the perfect waifu simulator

IcedEarth

Rotter
just lol buddy boyo said:
Nigga you ain't getting left behind, you were never traveling with them in the first place. Marriage isn't something to be proud of or an accomplishment, in fact it's probably one of the worst decisions you can make in your life.

this

Workcell

Joke
FramecelQuasimodo said:
I went through puberty late as fuck and I was never able to catch up. People always hit important milestones before me, how is a 4ft11 acne ridden manlet supposed to accomplish anything growing up. Almost all of my friends turned into normies even the shy quiet ones just had women ask their friends if they liked them, because they were quiet. While I was in my basement draining cyst and playing fucking pokemon and card games, people were out partying and having sex.
4'11" ouch, are you 4'11 now?   The friend I referred to earlier that married a Russian girl was super high inhibition and shy, think a young nedd flanders.  He's about a 5/10 and his wife was about a 6.5-7.  She exercises and eats healthy and I don't think she looks much different after 7 years and 2 kids, and they seem happy together.   I think he made a smart decision. 

In a way it disappears.  I don't care as much now as I did before.  But there's just nothing I find enjoyable anymore so although I don't feel as much loneliness or pain, I don't feel much of anything else.  I'm just numb and bored with life. 

It's not like I haven't done anything either.  I traveled overseas several times during my 20's.  Worked some really cool jobs.  Done just about everything that didn't involve a relationship.   But past experiences mean little to me and nothing to everyone else.   The only thing that matters if you are enjoying yourself, bringing enjoyment to others, and building a future that you may enjoy.

Ascended

Joke

70% seems extremely high to me: source?

Although I bet the divorce rate will only get much worse over the next decades.

IcedEarth

Rotter
Ascended said:
70% seems extremely high to me: source?

Although I bet the divorce rate will only get much worse over the next decades.

most people who divorce marry again, so you get more marriages than people, the real numbers are like 25-30%

however when you ask how many marriages are dysfunctional and asexual, the answer is 80%

and the divorce rate will go down because people will stop getting married, irl most people only marry because their social circle and family pressures them and they are afraid being alone

single mothers over 30 and 25 year old hunks banging them will be a common sight soon

You are a throwaway,you will probably never have a wife or friends,just acquaintances.If you are behind your peers now something is wrong with you.Time to enter the world of gymcelling,literature,games and movies.

IcedEarth

Rotter
Yanis Varoufakis said:
You are a throwaway,you will probably never have a wife or friends,just acquaintances.If you are behind your peers now something is wrong with you.Time to enter the world of gymcelling,literature,games and movies.

AND FUCK HOOKERS!