• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Anyone else experienced the black pill snowball effect?

Usually when you discover soemthing for the first time it is constantly around you then once you get used to it it fades away (sorta like that "new car" adage where you buy a red ferrari and suddenly everyone has a red Ferrari but it gradually dissipates over time.)

However in this case it was the complete reversal, i questioned the legitimacy of it in the beginning because not much was happening, then there were a few coincidences that occurred that changed my perception slightly and in November 2018 i hear at least 5 black pills come from the mouths of women on looks/ tinder/ how personality is bullshit etc. 

Its like they feel more open around me because im in the know or something. Its hard to explain but its most certainly happening 

Im not coming to the supernatural syncronicity conclusion because i think thats irrational tho

and im not schizoid either because usually if i hear a black pill i say "what?" so they repeat it so i know it was actually said

• Banned
MajinBuu said:
self bias

idk what that means. Like idk if i am actually going mad because i can only trust myself?

if thats what it means then people are still friends with me and i dont see things that arent there or hear things that arent said so its not that imo

I hear you, there's been a huge increase in blackpill coming from women's mouths these days. Enough that it makes me question whether I'm in a simulation. I've started hearing women say stuff completely out of the blue like, "If he's 6'3 I'm getting on my knees".

Women have always been black pilled in their hearts. Tinder and general social media has made them express it more openly now.

• Banned
champagnepapi said:
I hear you, there's been a huge increase in blackpill coming from women's mouths these days. Enough that it makes me question whether I'm in a simulation. I've started hearing women say stuff completely out of the blue like, "If he's 6'3 I'm getting on my knees".

Yeah, the simulation idea has really made me think it could be accurate tbh.

There are too many coincidences that happen with that stuff, there has been times i just sit there with "no fucking way" written across my face.

Razzer35

Rotter