Anyone else a batmanwingcel?

yeah ofc but it depends on the size of the t shirt lol

You can get fitted t shirts that will be tight around the arms but as a lanklet it most likely just makes you look gay

Anakind

King of Chads
Techno Viking said:
MichaelSzny said:
What century are you from Techno?
I was born on [font=arial, sans-serif]April 20, 1889 at 13:37[/font]
Just like my uncle. :giggle:
[hr]
sensorydeprivation said:
You can get fitted t shirts that will be tight around the arms but as a lanklet it most likely just makes you look gay
When I was around 18 I had one of those. People thought I had cancer. :lol:

Anakind

King of Chads
Techno Viking said:
or I could just buy child sized clothing....im sure my body can fit into childrens clothing  :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
My Michael Jordan jersey size 'S' that I bought at 15 still fits me perfectly. :giggle:

Another sign how my bones never developed; my head size being the same as it was at like 12.

Anakind

King of Chads
Techno Viking said:
holy shit you too? all of my hats from the age of 12 fit me, just fucking LOL
I saw a picture of me in a group from when I was 12. My head size was still perfectly fine compared to others. And my fWHR was actually high still. Only my body was skinny back then already. The skull always has priority in physical development. I guess that's why until that age my body development was compromised for proper skull development. After that I remember my nutrition became even worse (soda and candy almost exclusively). So I didn't even get enough nutrients for proper skull development; let alone ribcage and shoulder blades. :lol:

Anakind

King of Chads
Techno Viking said:
I remember on a school trip at 15-16 a girl that I liked (she liked me at the time, in the end though she went for a chad) wore a hat that I had brought on the trip, it fit her head more tightly than on mine  :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: skullmogged by a female.
When I did my motorbike drivers license at 18 my driving teacher gave me a helmet and it was too big. Gave me a smaller one which fit. I suspect it was a girl helmet. :giggle:

Anakind

King of Chads
Techno Viking said:
Anakind said:
When I did my motorbike drivers license at 18 my driving teacher gave me a helmet and it was too big. Gave me a smaller one which fit. I suspect it was a girl helmet. :giggle:
:cage:

I know that pain

hug me brotha, for only you know the pain of being a skullcel

sub8 life

Incel
Everyone has this unless they have 16+ inch arms or wear thight t shirts

Reflex

Lookism God
im like that depending on what kind of t shirt i wear

i have high insertions which sucks

TheTrews

Normie
Hi Techno Viking please unblock me I've got another pm I want to send you. 

Thanks buddy.