• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Anyone delude themselves into thinking they got an ioi?

straightcel_l

US citizen
I  get  ioi s  idgaf   it sfrom bisexual women only 
i dont want them ;

ar1

Retard
Birds
:cage:

there are users who post ioi threads here and say they almost feinted when it happened, namely the resudent pavelposter @leonpig

JordanBarrettRawBroccoli

Test 500mg for life
:banderas:

I thought my hairdresser was giving me an IOI, she was hot too
Felt like a god little did I know I'd end up an ugly virgin

• Banned
ar1 said:

there are users who post ioi threads here and say they almost feinted when it happened, namely the resudent pavelposter @leonpig

whenever i read your threads i am overflown with emotions that are indescribable tbh

ar1

Retard
Birds
whatisitiswhatitis said:
ar1 said:

whenever i read your threads i am overflown with emotions that are indescribable tbh

it is what is i-

wait a minute

:glasses: thank you bro

JordanBarrettRawBroccoli

Test 500mg for life
whatisitiswhatitis said:
ar1 said:

bajskorven

Champion
No, not since i learned the math behind facial attractivness. If i see a girl looking at me i know its because of something else since im scientifical unattractive and repulsive.

Tancredii

Machine
bajskorven said:
No, not since i learned the math behind facial attractivness. If i see a girl looking at me i know its because of something else since im scientifical unattractive and repulsive.

:clap: