• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Anyone able to find this guy's facebook/instagram?

forevergymcelling

Aspiring Chode

Corvus

Why do you want his insta/facebook? Stop being creepy dawg

Warmind

Banned
that pheno is every sub chad's worst nightmare. he so much as looks @ ur gf, its over. @"forevergymcelling" needs to work for IMG both as model scout and MM.

forevergymcelling

Aspiring Chode
Warmind said:
that pheno is every sub chad's worst nightmare. he so much as looks @ ur gf, its over. @"forevergymcelling" needs to work for IMG both as model scout and MM.

:glasses:

Ideal life

Forever

Regular
I know 3 guys irl life who mog him
One off them is a close friend of mine

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
average guy on tinder in australia mogs him except for height

Forever

Regular
forevergymcelling said:
Forever said:
I know 3 guys irl life who mog him
One off them is a close friend of mine

PM pics?

Wont share
They dont look as good in pictures as in irl life 

One off them looks like a disney prince with ideal harmony tanned skin piercing green eyes with the tickest eyelashes a human could possibly have his coloring and harmony are perfect. He is a psl 9 he has the most harmonious face ever, even when compared with celebrities his harmony is out of this world

The other one is a psl 8,5 with the best bone structure that i have ever seen, flawless tanned skin, good hunter eyes with thcik brows and lashes 

Then the close friend off mine has insane jaw chin and cheekbones, with a big skull thick lips and green eyes. He is a psl 8

Tancredii

Machine
Forever said:
forevergymcelling said:
PM pics?

Wont share

One off them looks like a disney prince with ideal harmony tanned skin piercing green eyes with the tickest eyelashes a human could possibly have his coloring and harmony are perfect. He is a psl 9 he has the most harmonious face ever, even when compared with celebrities his harmony is out of this world

The other one is a psl 8,5 with the best bone structure that i have ever seen, flawless tanned skin, good hunter eyes with thcik brows and lashes 

Then the close friend off mine has insane jaw chin and cheekbones, with a big skull thick lips and green eyes. He is a psl 8

post pics

forevergymcelling

Aspiring Chode
Forever said:
forevergymcelling said:
PM pics?

Wont share

How are they treated? Do they get approached in daylight?

ovrck

Banned
Oldcels
forevergymcelling said:
Forever said:

i am his close friend that he talks about

send me some money and i will reveal all of my secrets to you

Can tell he's heightfrauding.

a 6ft6 guy looks like a giant irl an wouldn't be standing so erect.

6ft3.5-4 manlet scum

zombie

Rotting until the day I am actually dead
Rotters
Weishaupt said:
Look how happy all those chicks are to be around him

When you are Chad girls can't help but start ovulating

Forever

Regular
forevergymcelling said:
Forever said:

The first one has woman from the age of 15-80 looking at him constantly, i once even saw a group of 6-7 girls turn their heads when he walked by, he gets insane ios but is oblivious asf it seems too me. Gets approached everytime that he goes out. Women flock too him and laugh at almost anything he says. Idk if he gets approached in daylight never seen it happen. 

The second guy PSL 8,5 also get women constantly staring at him, he gets women easily but he is a conformed aspie with a very annoying personality according too girls. He doesn’t get approached at daylight but he could obviously pull women during daytime if he tried. 

My close friend gets approached when going out, sometimes very aggressively but not every night bc he most off the time is hammerd asf and can barley walk or talk then. But it’s obvious if he actually tried it he could go home with a girl everynight.  He told me 1 or 2 stories that he got approached in daylight by milfs.

aspiedotnet

Machine
Rotters
AmanteDeLasAsiaticas said:
Can tell he's heightfrauding.

a 6ft6 guy looks like a giant irl an wouldn't be standing so erect.

6ft3.5-4 manlet scum

of course, substract 2 inches always