Anybody here have a suicide date?

bignosebiglipethnik said:
Not a specific date but as soon as my parents go, I'll go.
Honestly i dont care if my parents suffer if i kill myself. They should have thought about suicide being a possibility before having me. I just wish i had a euthanasia solution
[hr]
Pathologically Lonesome said:
I'm trying to lifemaximize atm but if it doesn't work idk maybe 2 months.
What's your method?

CopingWithOpiates said:
Honestly i dont care if my parents suffer if i kill myself. They should have thought about suicide being a possibility before having me. I just wish i had a euthanasia solution
[hr]
What's your method?
Where do you live?

CopingWithOpiates said:
[hr]
What's your method?
Where do you live?
America

CopingWithOpiates said:
[hr]
What's your method?
Hanging seems easiest. I live in a gun free city

debijon

Normie
No, but I can see it being a possibility when I get older, all hope is lost already.

What I really eed is a saf, easy suicide plan.  Guns are probably the best way to go but hard to obtain in my country,

CopingWithOpiates said:
[hr]
What's your method?
I have access to a gun. My city is literally the easiest place to buy a firearm in the country. Might just shoot myself but my survival instincts are what keep me from going that route, I want to die via barbiturates

CopingWithOpiates said:
I have access to a gun. My city is literally the easiest place to buy a firearm in the country. Might just shoot myself but my survival instincts are what keep me from going that route, I want to die via barbiturates
 If you can't shoot yourself you don't want to die.

Magnus

Lookism God
Not really I'm just hoping I die in my sleep or something

CopingWithOpiates said:
 If you can't shoot yourself you don't want to die.
I do want to die but i want to go peacefully. Its easier to drink a batch of kool-aid then load a gun and shoot yourself

Darkman

Normie
If my life doesn't do a complete paragon shift from what it is currently by the time I turn 25 I will seriously end it. Just two and a half years left.

mick.jagger

Incel
CopingWithOpiates said:
Legit.  I didn't choose to be born.

Puakiller

Incel
debijon said:
No, but I can see it being a possibility when I get older, all hope is lost already.

What I really eed is a saf, easy suicide plan.  Guns are probably the best way to go but hard to obtain in my country,

When you're young there's still the illusion of hope, but what good is that when the women your age give you dirty looks and deny your very humanity? Feminism shames ugly men for being a human, having a sex drive, and desiring companionship like every other person. If you become an oldcel (legit oldcel, like mid-late 30's) and you have no memories, and have never had a healthy relationship with a woman, then what point is there in continuing to live? Everything men do is for women so if you cannot obtain one and give up, what else is there to live for? You've lost your youth, your parents are dead, and nobody loves you.

JasonGenova

Coper
If I dont get rich or better job as soon as I collect enough money for gun Ill shoot my self

Cant work for 8 hours like a fucking slave anymore for 500$