• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Anybody else not like weed?

I'm open to trying drugs but weed I just feel like messes with ur mind too much unless ur some fucking hippie who doesn't care about anything

IcedEarth

Rotter
have you tried sucking dick, it's very addictive, I just can't stop doing it

You need to stop smoking local, white kid weed and find you some rapper weed that glues you to the couch.

mrz said:
I like and dislike weed. When I smoke it with low tolerance I get massive anxiety and paranoia, to the point of practically being legit mentally ill, but I also kind of enjoy that feeling in a really strange sick sort of way, like my mind is fucking racing and if I can kind of try to control it I can harness it in a sense. After my tolerance is back up I like it enough though. I much prefer LSD though, LSD is easily my favorite drug of all time, and I feel completely in control on it even at high doses for the most part, like I've never had anything short of a fantastic experience on LSD.

Yeah dude I smoke weed but I can't get too high because I'll start getting crazy dumb anxiety it sucks I can never just relax and smoke weed I'm always thinking