Any wizards over here?

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
paulus said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
I'm 30...
Hookers bruh hookers

With every year it gets more pathetic
Well, I am not into hookers at all. My friend is a hooker connoisseur - he has banged more than 100 unique ones.

Nothing has really changed since my puberty. It's more or less the same year after year.

springfield

Banned
JustTheWayYouAre said:
paulus said:
Hookers bruh hookers

With every year it gets more pathetic
Well, I am not into hookers at all. My friend is a hooker connoisseur - he has banged more than 100 unique ones.

Nothing has really changed since my puberty. It's more or less the same year after year.
what would you say your rating is and how have your experiences with women been?

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
springfield said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:

what would you say your rating is and how have your experiences with women been?
Well, I would say I look fairly average. My experiences with women or the people in general have always been poor. I had an opportunity to fuck my oneitis back in 2005, but I wasn't able to do to that. My attempts to meet some new people or girls were always awkward and artificial, so I really don't try to force myself to socialize anymore.

feg

Chad
I can pull shit out of my ass, does that count as magic?

Darkman

Slayer
Sekrets said:
dyinghope is over 40 yrs old, is that super wizard?
That nigga  makes Gandalf look like the sorcerors apprentice.

DyingHope

It really is over.
Oldcels
Darkman said:
Sekrets said:
dyinghope is over 40 yrs old, is that super wizard?
That nigga  makes Gandalf look like the sorcerors apprentice.
I'm 41 in April and never had any sexual contact with a female except kissing, BUT I HAVE HOPE STILL!

debijon

Normie
JustTheWayYouAre said:
springfield said:
Well, I would say I look fairly average. My experiences with women or the people in general have always been poor. I had an opportunity to fuck my oneitis back in 2005, but I wasn't able to do to that. My attempts to meet some new people or girls were always awkward and artificial, so I really don't try to force myself to socialize anymore.
Wizard here (no PinV) This describes me to a T.  I'm not NT and always had trouble getting genuine connections with the opposite sex.  I'm not hyper aspie omega level and had a few sexual interactions but always puss out to close the deal, now I'm a rotter lol.
Another problem is I'm only attracted to youthful cute innocent types, otherwise I don't catch oneitis and don't even care.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
debijon said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Wizard here (no PinV) This describes me to a T.  I'm not NT and always had trouble getting genuine connections with the opposite sex.  I'm not hyper aspie omega level and had a few sexual interactions but always puss out to close the deal, now I'm a rotter lol.
Another problem is I'm only attracted to youthful cute innocent types, otherwise I don't catch oneitis and don't even care.
Yeah, I used to socialize with people from a few unrelated social groups back in the past, I was even capable of "integrating" into these groups on my own, but I never felt really comfortably. What you describe as a trouble getting genuine connections with the opposite sex is what I experience in relation to majority of the people I meet with.

I just found different guys whom I share the similar views with and have been in contact with them since then. The idea of the constant rotting without leaving your basement is possibly one of the major influences for the decline of your "inner vitality", so I try to prevent this scenario from happening.