• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Any weed dealers ever send you snapchats?

KEy21

Champion
Like they send you a snap of their weed available? Like ounces etc?

Some guy I know from a town over sent me that he has dab pens, edibles, ounces of weed etc.

I haven’t talked to him for months but I know him very well and I opened it with a couple of my friends. I know where he works and he usually keeps his car and I think he keeps the weed in it.

I could possibly come up on 3k+ of weed and pens etc.

Do you think I’d be able to break into his car while he’s at work? A friend of his told me he keeps it open.

Or could I watch in the parking lot of his work for him to get off at night and then rob him at gun point? I have a friend who would drive me and another one of my friends but I’d have to split the weed with them.

I think stealing it is a safer option, but if I wore a mask and hit him quickly he’d obviously just give the weed up right? It’s not like he’s gonna fight 3 people with masks on and a knife? Not sure what id do if he fought back. Definitely dont wanna stab someone over weed

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
just rob him at gun point whats he gonna do go to the cops and say somebody stole my drugs? jfl

KEy21

Champion
Josh said:
just rob him at gun point whats he gonna do go to the cops and say somebody stole my drugs? jfl

I know it sounds good I just wonder if I come up to him with a knife and a friend if he fights back it’s gonna be a big altercation in the middle of the parking lot..I hope he just gives it up if that’s what I decide to do..

Anyway, I’ll check casually if his car door is open while he’s at work first. If it is that’s gonna be the easiest come up ever.

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
KEy21 said:
Josh said:

I know it sounds good I just wonder if I come up to him with a knife and a friend if he fights back it’s gonna be a big altercation in the middle of the parking lot..I hope he just gives it up if that’s what I decide to do..

Anyway, I’ll check casually if his car door is open while he’s at work first. If it is that’s gonna be the easiest come up ever.

yeah one way or another you gotta teach this guy a lesson bro, he deserves it for being a cock sucking fag. even if he doesn't have any weed in his car just key it and smash his headlights

KEy21

Champion
Josh said:
KEy21 said:

yeah one way or another you gotta teach this guy a lesson bro, he deserves it for being a cock sucking fag. even if he doesn't have any weed in his car just key it and smash his headlights
Yep degenerate drug dealers  deserve no sympathy from me they get what’s coming to them

KEy21

Champion
ManWhoreofBabylon said:
dont deal with drugs tbh

I normally would agree but this shit is extremely tempting..

He’s such a little bitch it would be so easy especially if his door was open

KEy21

Champion
Wellthatsucks said:
you're splitting it with 3 people?

Me and my friend who’s driving would automatically be involved so split 2 ways easily.

We’re debating if we should bring someone else

Wellthatsucks

Off duty
KEy21 said:
Wellthatsucks said:
you're splitting it with 3 people?

Me and my friend who’s driving would automatically be involved so split 2 ways easily.

no 2 is enough

it's a really simple job, but still i'd take caution and watch his habits for a week. make sure no bullshit happens while at work.

also why would he keep his car unlocked? wtf is his low inhib subconscious mind doing?

KEy21

Champion
Wellthatsucks said:
KEy21 said:

no 2 is enough

it's a really simple job, but still i'd take caution and watch his habits for a week. make sure no bullshit happens while at work.

also why would he keep his car unlocked? wtf is his low inhib subconscious mind doing?

Yeah that’s actually a really good idea; I will tell my friend for us to watch him for a few days first and we’ll come during the end of his shift..

Nd lol idk dude..that’s just what I heard, that he keeps it open...maybe because he’s in his work parking lot?? So he thinks he’s all good?? Or maybe the lock is broken?? Who knows..

I'd bring a third if I were you, but only because two guys with one knife between them I'm gonna kick the shit out of both of them

KEy21

Champion
933 said:
I'd bring a third if I were you, but only because two guys with one knife between them I'm gonna kick the shit out of both of them

Only bringing 2 means that there’s a driver and I’d have to deal with him myself..

He’d be much more intimidated and more prone to give up his stuff if there were 2 guys there..that’s at least my take on it.

Well see though, I feel I’m definitely doing it at this point:

KEy21

Champion
I’m most likely going tonight. I am bringing someone with me as I don’t want to approach him by myself I’ve thought a lot about this...and it’s worth giving more of my share to ensure he gives it up..

Hopefully the door is just open and we can be on our way. I’ll update here. I want my surgery money back.

Hoodedslayer

I say aboot instead of about
Don’t rob him if he knows where you stay at if he’s a real street guy he’ll shoot your place up

KEy21

Champion
Hoodedslayer said:
Don’t rob him if he knows where you stay at if he’s a real street guy he’ll shoot your place up

He knows where I live since I know him but I’m gonna take the money while he’s at work if his doors open(which I heard it is)

We have masks for when he goes to his car and he won’t recognize my voice since I haven’t seen him in a while and never really hung out with him anyway plus it’s my friends car who doesn’t know him.

ONLY thing I’m worried about, is having to hit him in public. I don’t think it will come to that and one punch and he’s give it up. Weed dealers deserve to be robbed though so idc

anyway, someone stole 10k from his house once and he went to their house and threw golf balls through their windows. He’s not “street” though, I doubt he has a gun.

Wellthatsucks

Off duty
you're both going to use knifes right? he has to be an idiot to fight back, but at the same time he sometimes doesn't lock his car...