Any way to roidcel and avoid hairloss?

I have a receding hairline which has been stuck at around NW2 for some time now with no sign of hair thinning, and hopefully won't norwood any further for at least 10 years. 

Life is boring and I want to spice it up by going roidcel, but I am afraid of "muh hairline." Is there any way for me to roidcel without me losing my hair without resorting to fina and having my dick fall off? I'm fine with using other anti-hairloss products, just not something that will give me a limp dick.

LastPlaneOutOfSydney said:
fairly certain fin is your only option tbh
Sadly I think so, too.Maybe I can do t-bol only. Way less effective, but no hair loss and low on side-effects, and is one of the only steroids that can be run without test, plus it's not as obvious to everyone else. It will just look like I am getting a few extra gains, which I can say is because of my "new routine." 

Perhaps combine SARMS with T-bol? SARMS have actually been shown to have a possible effect in regards to hair loss.
[hr]
What percentage of people actually get the bad sides on fin? I have plenty of DHT in my system (plenty of body hair and fast growth, beard grows really really fast once shaven).

to Roid or Not to Roid said:
Cycle low dose letrozole instead of roids if you really value your hair.

Roids is too much.
Wouldn't T-bol be way more effective? It won't mess with your hair either and won't fuck your estrogen levels over.

Uglylooksmaxer said:
Cycle low dose letrozole instead of roids if you really value your hair.

Roids is too much.
Wouldn't T-bol be way more effective? It won't mess with your hair either and won't fuck your estrogen levels over.
trenbolone?

Uglylooksmaxer said:
trenbolone?
Turinabol, a fairly mild steroid (not as mild as Anavar and more androgenic), where you get some alright gains and you keep most (if not all) of it, plus next to no water weight. Way less effective than a testosterone cycle, but way less side-effects and no balding, plus even cheaper.

Is it theoretically possible where with your genes the DHT can only cause up to a NW2 and keep the temple sacred?

imgay

Incel
Uglylooksmaxer said:
trenbolone?
Turinabol, a fairly mild steroid (not as mild as Anavar and more androgenic), where you get some alright gains and you keep most (if not all) of it, plus next to no water weight. Way less effective than a testosterone cycle, but way less side-effects and no balding, plus even cheaper.
The anecdotal stories there seem nice

imgay said:
Uglylooksmaxer said:
There seem to be a mix of responses, some say they got decent gains, some report very little. I guess it's different for everyone.

imgay

Incel
Uglylooksmaxer said:
imgay said:
There seem to be a mix of responses, some say they got decent gains, some report very little. I guess it's different for everyone.

everyone here seems to say it's great
[hr]
Uglylooksmaxer said:
imgay said:
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small]Here is the relevant information concerning this drug. Educate yourself and be safe. Good choice in my opinion if you want to start off with oral only out of fear of needles or whatever considering it doesn't have as many sides as Dbol
Edit: I would like to add that this steroid has NO estrogen side effects and you should NOT run an anti-estrogen when taking this steroid alone. It will decrease your normal estrogen production and will cause an increase in LDL levels and a decrease in HDL levels and lead to heart problems.
Oral Turinabol (4-chlorodehydromethyltestosterone):
Description:
Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone is a potent derivative of Dianabol. This oral steroid is structurally a cross between methandrostenolone and clostebol (4-chlorotestosterone), having the same base structure as Dianabol with the added 4-chloro alteration of clostebol. This alteration makes chlorodehydromethyltestosterone a milder cousin of Dianabol, the new steroid displaying no estrogenic and a much less androgenic activity in comparison to its more famous counterpart. The anabolic activity of chlorodehydromethyltestosterone is somewhat lower than that of Dianabol as well, but it does maintain a much more favorable balance of anabolic to androgenic effect. This means that at any given level of muscle-building activity, chlorodehydromethyltestosterone will be less likely to produce androgenic side effects.
Side Effects (Estrogenic):
Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone is not aromatized by the body, and is not measurably estrogenic. An anti- estrogen is not necessary when using this steroid, as gynecomastia should not be a concern even among sensitive individuals. Since estrogen is the usual culprit with water retention, this steroid instead produces a lean, quality look to the physique with no fear of excess subcutaneous fluid retention. This makes it a favorable steroid to use during cutting cycles, when water and fat retention are major concerns.
Side Effects (Androgenic):
Although chlorodehydromethyltestosterone is classified as an anabolic steroid, androgenic side effects are still possible with this substance. These may include bouts of oily skin, acne, and body/facial hair growth. Doses higher than normally prescribed are more likely to cause such side effects. Anabolic/androgenic steroids may also aggravate male pattern hair loss. Women are additionally warned of the potential virilizing effects of anabolic/androgenic steroids. These may include a deepening of the voice, menstrual irregularities, changes in skin texture, facial hair growth, and clitoral enlargement. Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone is not extensively metabolized by the 5-alpha reductase enzyme, so its relative androgenicity is not greatly altered by the concurrent use of finasteride or dutasteride.
Side Effects (Hepatotoxicity):
Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone is a c17-alpha alkylated compound. This alteration protects the drug from deactivation by the liver, allowing a very high percentage of the drug entry into the bloodstream following oral administration. C17-alpha alkylated anabolic/androgenic steroids can be hepatotoxic. Prolonged or high exposure may result in liver damage. In rare instances life-threatening dysfunction may develop. It is advisable to visit a physician periodically during each cycle to monitor liver function and overall health. Intake of c17-alpha alkylated steroids is commonly limited to 6-8 weeks, in an effort to avoid escalating liver strain.
The use of a liver detoxification supplement such as Liver Stabil, Liv-52, or Essentiale Forte is advised while taking any hepatotoxic anabolic/androgenic steroids.
Administration (General):
Studies have shown that taking an oral anabolic steroid with food may decrease its bioavailability.668 This is caused by the fat-soluble nature of steroid hormones, which can allow some of the drug to dissolve with undigested dietary fat, reducing its absorption from the gastrointestinal tract. For maximum utilization, this steroid should be taken on an empty stomach.
Administration (Men): A common clinical dose of chlorodehydromethyltestosterone is estimated to be 5 mg per day; actual prescribing guidelines are unavailable. In the athletic arena, an effective oral daily dosage falls in the range of 15-40 mg, taken in cycles lasting no more than 6-8 weeks to minimize hepatotoxicity. This level is sufficient for measurable increases in lean muscle mass and strength. This agent is most often applied as a pre- contest or cutting steroid for bodybuilding purposes, and is not viewed as an ideal bulking agent due to its lack of estrogenicity. Athletes in sports where speed tends to be a primary focus also find strong favor in chlorodehydromethyltestosterone, obtaining a strong anabolic benefit without having to carry around any extra water or fat weight.

[/font][/size]

hm..... heart problems...

Any anabolic steroid will cause damage to your heart, that is a given.

imgay

Incel
Uglylooksmaxer said:
WILL? like, 100% every time? there's NO way to negate it / minimize it? you're doing permanent damage every single time?

imgay said:
Uglylooksmaxer said:
WILL? like, 100% every time? there's NO way to negate it / minimize it? you're doing permanent damage every single time?
There is no way to avoid it other than not being stupid (i.e, don't take too high of a dose and don't take too much shit at once). Something like T-bol should be milder on the heart than something like Tren.

cuckadoodledoo said:
T bol is not prodocued by pharma anymore
Hard to trust
Most tabs you'll get your hands on will be by some UG pharma anyway.

imgay123

Incel
Uglylooksmaxer said:
cuckadoodledoo said:
T bol is not prodocued by pharma anymore
Hard to trust
Most tabs you'll get your hands on will be by some UG pharma anyway.
Is Reddit SST the best place online to get it? I'm convinced after reading... Seems to be the safest especially at a lower dose of 20mg a day for 6 weeks. Looking forward to strength gains (I rock climb). 2017 will be my year boyo. Tbol + MT2 injects here I come. PS. Do I need PCT for TBOL?

Forever

Normie
Uglylooksmaxer said:
Is it theoretically possible where with your genes the DHT can only cause up to a NW2 and keep the temple sacred?
Yes temples are most sensitive to dht, but you dont know if you have hair loss genes because some people gonto nw2 and never loss any hair after but like 80 procent strats losing the rest in late 40s 50s and
so on