any pills to quickly lower inhib

Chadcel

Banned
i have very high inhib. i need some pills that'll lower inhib like alcohol. often im in a place not a bar/club so i cant drink. otherwise im too high inhib to approach. any pills that'll do this? like i know all pills are for specific purposes, i mean any pill with a side effect of lowering ur inhib make u a bit high etc.

flesh

Slayer
Phenibut is supposed to reduce anxiety, although it doesn't work immediately so... might be pointless for your purposes. Although you could take it before you go out or whatever. It can have bad withdrawal symptoms if you get addicted. 

Or alternatively, keep a hip flask full of whisky on you at all times.

thor

Incel
coke coke coke coke coke coke coke coke coke coke coke coke

coke coke coke coke coke coke coke coke coke coke coke coke coke coke coke coke coke coke coke coke coke coke coke

LongTimeAgo

Coper
Testosterone injections have majorly lowered my inhibitions. I feel much more "sexual" around females, and I think they can sense it.

LongTimeAgo

Coper
hospen said:
LongTimeAgo said:
Testosterone injections have majorly lowered my inhibitions. I feel much more "sexual" around females, and I think they can sense it.

how has your personality changed

have you regained more sensitivty to your cawk

are you "colder"
I seem more "aloof", but less socially awkward at the same time. I haven't yet, but I have felt myself on the verge of asking girls out, or  even the sluttier once straight up if they are dtf. Bear in mind that I'm only 3 weeks in, so its still kicking in. My dick is fuller when I am erect, looks slightly thicker from more blood flow.