Any photoshop masters left to help me run morph game on Tinder?

DirtyOldMan

Incel
Greetings brothers. How have you been?

I deleted tinder a couple months ago, because I needed storage on my phone for Snapchat(the most crucial app for any serious jailbait chaser), and because I was no longer getting worthy matches(my city is quite small actually).

I want to give it another shot, to build myself up again. I have a few days off coming up and I could use a few dates to get back in the game, I have been pretty lazy over the past few months(high standards, fatigue, content with mediocrity).

Is sensdep still around? His demonstration of the efficiency of morphgame was quite convincing. I'm ready to pay a good photoshop artist when you guys point me to a serious and trustworthy one.

DirtyOldMan

Incel
How do I contact Sephon, what's his current account?

DirtyOldMan

Incel
Dentist said:
I am pretty decent at morphing depending what ur starting point is
I still want to be recognizable so that bitches won't run away when I show up to the tinder date, it's just to help me build up some tension while we chat. The change should not be too shocking. I'll send you a PM when I get home!

DirtyOldMan

Incel
Dentist said:
I am pretty decent at morphing depending what ur starting point is
Shit I can't send you private messages for some reason. What's going on on this forum?

DirtyOldMan

Incel
Dentist said:
DirtyOldMan said:
It simply says you don't have permission.
well i have PM's turned on and space in my inbox now. Maybe u need 50 posts before u can PM?
I suppose so. Time to shitpost.