• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Any other virgins carry a condom around?

Do you carry a condom around?

• Yes, you never know!

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No, I only do it raw.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Just go ER

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters

DyingHope

Incel King
Oldcels
I keep one in my wallet, just in case the chance presents itself! I should probably not bother but there is always the chance I might find a willing female around and the lack of condom could end the opportunity right that minute.  :ugh:

I used to carry some durex ribbed ones around and I remember laughing thinking how funny it'd be if the used by date expired without me using them. But 4 years later they were still unused as I knew in my heart they would be.

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
Do incels also shave their pubic hair, just in case the time arises when a girl will want to give a spur of the moment BJ or something? lol

Lorebin

Regular
Amnesia said:
Do incels also shave their pubic hair, just in case the time arises when a girl will want to give a spur of the moment BJ or something? lol

Im an alpha male and I order girls to suck my big hairy dick

Just jking

feg

Rotter
lol I want to knock up women why would I lol, besides that 85% of the sexually active female population is on the pill, civilians met during the daytime/social circle/etc barely got any std's, my fertility ain't stellar too, and also it feels better besides the fact the condoms I have to buy cost double lol

DyingHope

Incel King
Oldcels
Amnesia said:

I trim my pubes, I shaved them completely bald last month after leaving the guard off the shaver by accident and nicked my ball bag 3 times! It feels good and I might keep it all off from now on, but the contrast to my hairy stomach looks weird, so I might just trim it and keep it a few millimetres instead. I also shave my armpits as it seems more hygienic as the hair traps any odour more.

A

athmbyty

When I was a virgin, I kept a few in my maths set and one in my wallet.

DyingHope

Incel King
Oldcels
athmbyty said:
When I was a virgin, I kept a few in my maths set and one in my wallet.

Get outta here you teen chad slayer!  :devil: