• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Any other minority of their country/race get pissed when....

allindaeyes

Banned
Faggots always constantly ask you if you are half indian, part indian. Some other race, ( as if u cant tell from my name faggots ) and this shit. It seriously pisses me off, I am an outsider wherever I go but Buddha said you belong here!!! Even Indians sometimes behave with animosity to me. (non-punjabi, even punjabis though as its rare for one to be extrovert sometimes )

i reminded this again today because a table of my classmates had a discussion how I dont look indian at all. SRSLY STFU I LOOK INDIAN THERE ARE MANY TYPES FAGS

Joncoping

Regular
If people tell you that you don't look Indian you should be happy and not complain

Shit

Joke
Joncoping said:
If people tell you that you don't look Indian you should be happy and not complain

This. 

It means that whites have accepted you somewhat. Because you don't look ethnic. Not that whites are racist or anything.

• Banned

allindaeyes

Banned
i still look ethnic obviously lol! Arab, wog is still ethnic here lol!

Jesus Christ

Regular
Cool. You can run exotic foreigner game and still don't need to look Indian. How about faking an accent ?

• Banned

allindaeyes

Banned
Jesus Christ said:
Cool. You can run exotic foreigner game and still don't need to look Indian. How about faking an accent ?

I have an australian accent.