Any other lookism members have a twin

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
I can only imagine how much torture that would be to be ugly and have an identical twin, you would see yourself in all your ugly glory in motion whenever you are around him.

Reflex

Lookism God
Amnesia said:
I can only imagine how much torture that would be to be ugly and have an identical twin, you would see yourself in all your ugly glory in motion whenever you are around him.
i have a twin sister

Veuve

Slayer
Amnesia said:
imagine being an identical twin but you had horrible jaw development and his was great so you had to watch him live the life you could've had if not for your face

anyway apparently i had one in the womb but it died

paulus

Banned
Reflex said:
Amnesia said:
i have a twin sister
Hnnnnng

Pm me da pics

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Veuve said:
Amnesia said:
imagine being an identical twin but you had horrible jaw development and his was great so you had to watch him live the life you could've had if not for your face

You're right that would be suicide inducing for sure

kibo

Chad
Amnesia said:
Veuve said:

You're right that would be suicide inducing for sure
two of you could never switch places to fuck each other's bitches  :ugh:

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Veuve said:
Amnesia said:

Lol that never happens. All twins I've seen look almost exactly the same. At most within 0.5 of a point of each other

i got a twin brother who is basically a better looking version of myself ( compact midface , strong jawline) since he had no dental extraction/poor ortho work done.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Patrick Bateman said:
i got a twin brother who is basically a better looking version of myself ( compact midface , strong jawline) since he had no dental extraction/poor ortho work done.
What's both of your looks ratings?

i was rated a 6 here when i posted my pics and i would say that my twin is a 7 -7.5 facially wise.

the sad thing is that i use to be better looking than him when i was younger and when my midface was shorter ( from 11 to 16 years old)

Reflex

Lookism God
i dont actually have a twin btw this wasnt a srs thread

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Patrick Bateman said:
i was rated a 6 here when i posted my pics  and i would say that my twin is a 7 -7.5 facially wise.

the sad thing is that i use to be better looking than him when i was younger and when my midface was shorter ( from 11 to 16 years old)
Midface doesn't grow vertically past 13 or 14 though. Your face probably just didn't widen and his did

i'm a late pubertycel man , trust me mine grew past 16 after i had 4 teeth extracted and some fucked up tooth appliance to wear at night wich elongate the face.