Any of you incels so desperate that you just want to lick pussy?

Are you so deprived of pussy that you just wish a girl would let you eat her pussy?

That is the ultimate sign of a true incel. That you wish you could just stick your tongue in pussy let alone stick your dick in it.

Westphal said:
Sig bitch looks 9/10 here. 
She was a subhuman as kid and got even bullied at HS. Best puberty if seen so far. Her body is chit doe. Looks like my oneitis.
i like skinny girls though. her body is decent imo.

Am I the only one here who prefers licking girls' asses instead of pussy ? Vaginas are disgusting.

Couldntthinkofaname said:
Am I the only one here who prefers licking girls' asses instead of  pussy ? Vaginas are disgusting.
I actually do like licking a girls asshole more. But ive done both.

Darkman

Slayer

I'd sell my soul to trade places with this guy.

alien

Chad
Rotters
I would never be satisfied with just eating a girl's pussy without at least getting a blowjob out of it! But I love to eat a girl's pussy before I fuck her. And if she is hot and has good hygiene, I'll want to lick her asshole too.

It's not beta if it turns you on and it's something you want to do. Doing what you want to do is the definition of alpha. If you want to lick a girl's ass, lick her ass. Do what you want to do.

Jigz

Subhuman
Yes I'd love the chance to lick a pussy, even for 10 seconds. At least I can fap away my desires, but like boil full of pus, it will grow again soon and need lancing.

Westphal said:
Westphal said:
Confirmed phaggot.
Explain...

They seem to love it
A man that doesn't like a vagina is a phaggot, lol. Is there rly any explanation needed?

You could also lick out a mans asshole. It's same esp if its a twink.
There are plenty of man in arts/architecture who disagree with you, boyo.
Most graffiti and architecture are dicks, I hardly ever see any graffiti/architecture about vaginas. Female genitals specifically are purely functional while the penis is more aesthetically appealing hands down. There are a lot of different styles of vagina. I probably only approve of one or two.
Vaginas are pretty ugly, just look disgusting, gross, resembling roast beef curtains, bacteria heads,sliced fruits, alien appendages, the inside of a clam, cauliflowers. Don't even try to deny it.

Westphal said:
Explain...

They seem to love it
A man that doesn't like a vagina is a phaggot, lol. Is there rly any explanation needed?

You could also lick out a mans asshole. It's same esp if its a twink.
There are plenty of man in arts/architecture who disagree with you, boyo.
Most graffiti and architecture are dicks, I hardly ever see any graffiti/architecture about vaginas. Female genitals specifically are purely functional while the penis is more aesthetically appealing hands down. There are a lot of different styles of vagina. I probably only approve of one or two.
Vaginas are pretty ugly, just look disgusting, gross, resembling roast beef curtains, bacteria heads,sliced fruits, alien appendages, the inside of a clam, cauliflowers. Don't even try to deny it.

yae vaginas in general are quite ugly to look at.

thats why trannies are the best.

I don't even need to explain I find women as a whole aesthetically more pleasing in general. But in a non-sexual point of view, vaginas are inferior visually. And licking one is the epitome of beta. Licking a girls' asshole on the other hand is the epitome of purity and male superiority since you're preparing the women to the degrading role of being sodomized which they do hate by in large. Shows DOMination.

Biebercel

Gigachad
legit as fuck i am so desperate i would happily perform oral sex