Any of you faggots still cold approach?

Manic

Subhuman
Just lol if you ever did cold approach in a non-primitive non-low class setting.
Cold approach is legit if you're a poverty tier low class primate
Brb off to the ghetto with my brahs to cat-call low class primitive std-ridden sluts. KNowatinsayin

Looks_Matter

Normie
I used to follow RSD teachings when I was a stupid, desperate guy. They made me a creepy, self-conscious weirdo who couldn't connect with other people. I lost two years of my life following these scammers advice. 
Every night I cold approached girls and it came off really creepy because in real life girls give approach invitations when they're interested in a guy....only autistic, stupid losers cold approach girls.

The guys that get laid the most always play it safe from social circles or wait for approach invitations...I see it every night

NoComment

Coper
just lol buddy boyo said:
Looks_Matter said:
I used to follow RSD teachings when I was a stupid, desperate guy. They made me a creepy, self-conscious weirdo who couldn't connect with other people. I lost two years of my life following these scammers advice. 
Every night I cold approached girls and it came off really creepy because in real life girls give approach invitations when they're interested in a guy....only autistic, stupid losers cold approach girls.

The guys that get laid the most always play it safe from social circles or wait for approach invitations...I see it every night
This. I probably cold approached around 200 girls my freshman year of college because of RSD, highlights include
>telling girls who said "I have a bf" "I garuntee I'm better" kek
>one asian girl who seemed in to me was about to have to leave with her friends, I physically picked her up and carried her around the corner "caveman isolation game" and tried to get her number while she was breathing heavily and probably scared. Her beta asian friend comes running after us to make sure she was ok. She never texted back after.
>dance at center of house party and get boost of status, drunk girl starts dancing with me and we make out. I get her number and she drifts off and 30 minutes later she fucks a random guy in the bathroom.
>Guy in my dorm is having a (shitty) band night, invites me to watch. Only like 15 people there, see girl by herself. Go up and say "I saw you standing alone and wanted to come meet you so we both don't look like losers" or some shit kek. Her friend later arrives and seems initially excited to meet me until she realized that her friend didn't know me from before.
>Try to give off the impression that I'm a cool party guy who gets invited to tons of parties, in on the scene, etc. Oneitus girl one night asks me to find a party for us to go to, obviously can't find one after texting everyone in my phone. We decide to go on a walk, end up back in my room. Watch a movie, arm around her but the whole time she isn't giving me any body language feedback to keep going or to stop so idk what to do. When movie ends, ask "do you want to stay?" as she hurries to get her shoes on. "No it's getting late..."
>Halloween weekend literally ask over 50 girls total walking around on the streets at night if they want to go to my "party" (was just trying to pull to apt), only one that showed any interest was a drunk 4 who her friend then mother henned away from me.
>ended up fucking a legit psycho girl for like a month and losing my virginity before giving up and gymceling
lolled. legit post.

asapanon

Cuck
Are y'all retarded?

Strong saying "cold approach" doesn't work because you all have autism and girls pick up on that when you talk to them.

I've met the majority of the girls I've fucked through cold approaching. I met every girlfriend I've ever had by just walking up to a girl I thought was cute and starting a convo, getting their number, and inviting them out later. That's the most natural way to meet people.

Manic

Subhuman
MistGeburt3000 said:
You did it ? What experiences did you made ?
Got a few legit numbers but felt really weird doing it. Approached mainly fatties though.was in lebanon when I was16 and cold approached hot jb. Was legit jb. Best experience of my life. Made out with two chicks on our 2nd meeting but was too beta to do much else. Still not sure if it was M that helped me out or me playing skater-boy game. I think it was because of M though. Fucking goaldigging sluts.