Any norwooders use test and maintain hair ?

Reflex

Lookism God
Test + Winstrol + anavar and i still maintain my norwood 3

I was considering just doing HGH and low dose anavar, but now I'm considering HGH + test, and maybe some var.

I was thinking 2.5mg Dut / day + topical CB every evening could maybe prevent hairloss. And if that really prevents further hairloss from test, then maybe it's not worth risking var. Test alone would be good enough for my goals. I'm not sure var would.
[hr]
Reflex said:
Saiyan said:
Yeah they do
he said any norwooders
those guys arent norwooders
Yea unless they're playing elaborate combover game, then they don't count.

Reflex

Lookism God
MushroomCloud said:
I was considering just doing HGH and low dose anavar, but now I'm considering HGH + test, and maybe some var.

I was thinking 2.5mg Dut / day + topical CB every evening could maybe prevent hairloss. And if that really prevents further hairloss from test, then maybe it's not worth risking var. Test alone would be good enough for my goals. I'm not sure var would.
[hr]

hgh is gonna gonna cost you brala

Reflex said:
MushroomCloud said:

[hr]

hgh is gonna gonna cost you brala
Yes it will, I think it's worth it though, I think it can help me to gain more mass and lean up.