Any non surgerycal legit way to fix my nose?

iftsj

Banned
My nose is a piece of shit busted and red and wide than fucks my all face. It fuck up everything and its 5cm it even make my face look narrow. If i mew my midface shorten and my nose looks like a fat slob. It started to grew like this at puberty and i remember at some time i made it even worse by exploding acne all over it to the point it was huge and busted. I think even today its filled with sebum and undevelopped old acne roots or some shit that make it busted. Also i feel like i got no nose support maybe its from an ortho treatment i got at ten they cut the little muscle under nose above gum inside mouth. My nose just lay there and fall and is too bulbous and fleshy. I dont have money for surgery neither want to i dont want my entourage to see me get this. Help me . When i smile it even widen more and its horrible

thor

Incel
Damn, and I though I had a bad nose. Just get rhyno man

iftsj

Banned
thor said:
I cant i dont have money . Any other way? Light changes would be greatly beneficials

thor

Incel
iftsj said:
thor said:
I cant i dont have money . Any other way? Light changes would be greatly beneficials
If you have chronic sinusitis or chronic cloged nose during autumn/winter you can get perscription for a free rhyno. Just talk to your doctor.

iftsj

Banned
thor said:
iftsj said:
If you have chronic sinusitis or chronic cloged nose during autumn/winter you can get perscription for a free rhyno. Just talk to your doctor.
Tbh i dont want to do rhyno, i dont want my entourage to know etc,im looking for something else

shlayer

Slayer
Who cares what other think do it for yourself man, go to thailand they do nosejobs over there for a couple hundred bucks.

paulus

Banned
iftsj said:
thor said:
Tbh i dont want to do rhyno, i dont want my entourage to know etc,im looking for something else
There is no non surgical way. Either get surgery or live with it

/thread

feg

Chad
have you even asked for a morph to see it that it's worth it?

iftsj

Banned
feg said:
I dont even want to change his form i just want to change quality, its like i busted acne on it and it never recovered, also when i flex nose muscles it gets better i feel something wrong with my nose muscle support thats why i think something non surgerycal could exist for me

feg

Chad
iftsj said:
feg said:
I dont even want to change his form i just want to change quality, its like i busted acne on it and it never recovered, also when i flex nose muscles it gets better i feel something wrong with my nose muscle support thats why i think something non surgerycal could exist for me
flex nose muscles you say?

http://lookism.net/Thread-Ok-finally-made-a-tinder-place-your-bets?pid=703681#pid703681

you called this girl average and meh

I think you should flex your FUCKING BRAIN

iftsj

Banned
feg said:
iftsj said:
flex nose muscles you say?

http://lookism.net/Thread-Ok-finally-made-a-tinder-place-your-bets?pid=703681#pid703681

you called this girl average and meh

I think you should flex your FUCKING BRAIN
Shes my hottest match and probably match by accident, didnt even responded when i messaged her. Also my pics are cherry picked and halloed her thinking im not shit irl.This site need to stop bluepilling me and giving me false hopes. The fall is fucking harder after this
[hr]
Also her eye area is retruded like mine, lookmatch theory