Any natural methods to increase eyebrow thickness?

Have any of you guys ever tried something that worked before? Probably not much in the way of natural methods but figured I'd ask.

Adrian_B

Coper
brrrap said:
vaseline, minoxidil or castor oil
Discard Minoxidil. While it can be effective, it fucks your collagen production and can give you dark bags under your eyes. I used to have this and it has taken me roughly half a year to recover from Minoxidil eyebrow rape.
Latisse, on the other hand, works fantastically. But even then it does not come without sides. Apparently it can darken your eyes.
Castor oil is great though, but tbh, the best results have came from Latisse.
I also use Vaseline but I am skeptical to if it even does anything; the only thing it does is moisturize the brows, it doesn't cause growth itself, so it makes them a bit thicker temporarily as long as they're moisturized.

bobsaget5

Subhuman
Adrian_B said:
brrrap said:
vaseline, minoxidil or castor oil
Discard Minoxidil. While it can be effective, it fucks your collagen production and can give you dark bags under your eyes. I used to have this and it has taken me roughly half a year to recover from Minoxidil eyebrow rape.
Latisse, on the other hand, works fantastically. But even then it does not come without sides. Apparently it can darken your eyes.
I also use Vaseline but I am skeptical to if it even does anything; the only thing it does is moisturize the brows, it doesn't cause growth itself, so it makes them a bit thicker temporarily as long as they're moisturized.
what about rogaine?

Adrian_B

Coper
bobsaget5 said:
Adrian_B said:
what about rogaine?
Rogaine is minoxidil, buddy boyo.

Adrian_B

Coper
brrrap said:
Adrian_B said:
how did you recover from the inhibition of collagen caused by minoxidil?
I just gave it time. Honestly I am not sure if I even recovered. I still have minor dark circles but they're not as bad as they used to be, "recovery" might've come from poor diet etc. But I've heard the effects on collagen might be permanent, similar to smoking.

Beastcoast94 said:
Adrian_B said:
hmm how about using minox whilst simultaneously using HGH? HGH increases collagen production and usually leaves the eye area very nice. Perhaps it would counteract the minox?
Don't even bother tbh boyo. The greatest results for me came from Ricin Oil (Castor Oil) and Latisse anyways. It probably does work but I have yet to see any positive reports on it, most people do it together with Ricin Oil and Latisse anyways so it's difficult to pin point. For me, I started with Minox, then I added Ricin, then I added Latisse, and tbh, Latisse made the difference. 
And let's be real no amount of shitty skin is worth to get a tiny bit thicker brows, Latisse and Ricin, in combination with a brow pencil, are more than enough.

Thanks for the information guys. I think I'm gonna give castor oil a shot considering it seems to have no ill side effects.

B

Big Chris

Awright geeezzaa! look at me eyebrows those are some really manly ones. Sorted mate.

davidoozo

Cuck
Buy some beard oil, and use them also on your eyebrows. Will improve their look, and will make them appear fuller and darker. 

Worked for me. Guess it's worth a shot?

You'll be lucky to get any significant progress from UNNATRUAL ways

Let alone natural ways.

OldRooster

King of Chads
Lol at requesting "natural ways". As if it is natural to put castor oil or latisse or anything else on you eyebrows.

LOL at people who put coconut oil on their face to take advantage of its many benefits. Natural as in not hair replacement surgery. People put cucumbers on their eyes, anything can be natural.

KingMe

Chad
Latisse, and castor oil, everything else is cope. Latisse works really well with length and oil with thicken the strands. 
The studies that show latisse caused skin darkening applied to thin skin of the upper eyelid only.