• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

any MSMcels here?

chadrat
HQNP
i tried every so called beauty supplement, astaxanthin was the latest one.. and none of them made me GL but for some reason i have a feeling this is the one

its too early to tell

TRT

Joke
i've been taking it for 6+ months now prob, skin was always decent before so no idea if it does much. what effects are you hoping to see? i'm only still taking because i got shipped twice the amount i ordered. take with 2g+ vit c

chadrat
HQNP
TRT said:
i've been taking it for 6+ months now prob, skin was always decent before so no idea if it does much. what effects are you hoping to see? i'm only still taking because i got shipped twice the amount i ordered. take with 2g+ vit c

do you take the vitamin c in parts throughout the day? 

my diet is already vitamin c maxxed, i eat a lot of kiwis, guavas throughout the day, etc, easily reach around 2g srs

YES THATS A LOT OF KIWIS AND GUAVAS

HOPING FOR HAIR AND SKIN IMPROVEMENT MOSTLY, but my skin is already p good. hair is ok

TRT

Joke
666 said:
TRT said:

do you take the vitamin c in parts throughout the day? 

my diet is already vitamin c maxxed, i eat a lot of kiwis, guavas throughout the day, etc, easily reach around 2g srs

YES THATS A LOT OF KIWIS AND GUAVAS

HOPING FOR HAIR AND SKIN IMPROVEMENT MOSTLY, but my skin is already p good. hair is ok
the 2g is just in the morning with the msm via 1g tablets

overall 5g+, vitamin c is legit for looking/feeling marginally more healthy and also reducing water retention
i pop those "everescent?" disolvable tablets in a lot of my water-bottles.

OccamsRazorBurn

Machine
Yep. 1g/day. I ran out of astaxanthin a while back(though I'm still getting some from eating sockeye salmon), & have backed off of zeaxanthin because I was beginning to turn too yellow/orange. My diet is already pretty rich in carotenoids since I eat a fair amount of dark leafy greens, a variety of fruits & vegetables, & occasionally cook with red palm oil.

chadrat
HQNP
OccamsRazorBurn said:
Yep. 1g/day. I ran out of astaxanthin a while back(though I'm still getting some from eating sockeye salmon), & have backed off of zeaxanthin because I was beginning to turn too yellow/orange. My diet is already pretty rich in carotenoids since I eat a fair amount of dark leafy greens, a variety of fruits & vegetables, & occasionally cook with red palm oil.

:shock: :shock:

I have really high hopes for this

Don't let me down, MSM