Any LateBloomercels, MadeItcels or SlayersInHibernationcels here?

Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
3,157
Reputation
6
Post here if you have made it, are currently in the process of making it or will have made it by some self set deadline.

How did you break out of your cage?
 

Burningasshair

Subhuman
Joined
Feb 16, 2016
Messages
32
Reputation
0
Late bloomer checking in and im currently making it. Went from 5 foot 6 to 6 foot 3 from the end of my senior year in high school to my sophmore year of college. The amount of attention I got coupled with lifting for 3 years has been pretty mind blowing to say the least. I just decided that enough was enough and I went for things more(girls especially) It has still taken me a good deal of time to gain confidence as I had very low confidence when I was some little 5foot 6 130 pound kid. Its tough to break but you can do it.   Hell I made it when this saturdaynight I had some 19 year old cooking me pasta in short shorts and the high socks(fukin hngg) then proceeding to just hold each other for a while(her ass on my dick  felt good man) and watching a movie. I know im going to smash soon and Im not a virign(so i now what sex feels like  its not a big deal/ do or die thing for me) so i can afford to wait because i actually do really like this one. Its going to  be great....  you will make it as well
 

twisty

Banned
Joined
Dec 17, 2015
Messages
2,564
Reputation
1
I got late puberty at 22...i was incel till 22 and my face was undeveloped..
 

Starcrazy

Chad
Joined
Aug 14, 2015
Messages
4,607
Reputation
6
twisty said:
I got late puberty at 22...i was incel till 22 and my face was undeveloped..

That sounds like a true late puberty. Lol at this fag, who posted earlier something about going from 5'6 to 6'3 in high school
 

Ascended

Coper
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
685
Reputation
0
Burningasshair said:
Late bloomer checking in and im currently making it. Went from 5 foot 6 to 6 foot 3 from the end of my senior year in high school to my sophmore year of college. The amount of attention I got coupled with lifting for 3 years has been pretty mind blowing to say the least. I just decided that enough was enough and I went for things more(girls especially) It has still taken me a good deal of time to gain confidence as I had very low confidence when I was some little 5foot 6 130 pound kid. Its tough to break but you can do it.   Hell I made it when this saturdaynight I had some 19 year old cooking me pasta in short shorts and the high socks(fukin hngg) then proceeding to just hold each other for a while(her ass on my dick  felt good man) and watching a movie. I know im going to smash soon and Im not a virign(so i now what sex feels like  its not a big deal/ do or die thing for me) so i can afford to wait because i actually do really like this one. Its going to  be great....  you will make it as well

fuck off cunt she's probably a 5/10 ham beast
 

Foxx

Average Guy
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
8,458
Reputation
1,205
Me.

Still a bit of a mentalcel but I am getting better I swear.
 

swimcel

Chad
Joined
May 22, 2016
Messages
5,464
Reputation
8
I was 66 kg at 183 cm when i was 16 y/o. I'm 20 now and weigh 86 kg at 188 cm (6'2).
 

SWERVE

Normie
Joined
May 27, 2016
Messages
1,675
Reputation
4
Burningasshair said:
Late bloomer checking in and im currently making it. Went from 5 foot 6 to 6 foot 3 ....  you will make it as well
:cage2: :lmfao:
Starcrazy said:
That sounds like a true late puberty. Lol at this fag, who posted earlier something about going from 5'6 to 6'3 in high school
Yeah serious.

"You will make it too bros, as long as you have a 9 inch fucking growth spurt like me"

lol just fuck off
 

twisty

Banned
Joined
Dec 17, 2015
Messages
2,564
Reputation
1
Starcrazy said:
twisty said:
I got late puberty at 22...i was incel till 22 and my face was undeveloped..

That sounds like a true late puberty. Lol at this fag, who posted earlier something about going from 5'6 to 6'3 in high school

I was incel till 21.. I was 5.8 and small frame.. After 21 i growed inch and half, and got my great frame... I got strong cheekbones also after 21..  I have godly aging genes as well i am 34 now. Suddenly mother nature gifted me after my 21... very strange. This is real late puberty.. Gangy had one too
 

Starcrazy

Chad
Joined
Aug 14, 2015
Messages
4,607
Reputation
6
twisty said:
Starcrazy said:
That sounds like a true late puberty. Lol at this fag, who posted earlier something about going from 5'6 to 6'3 in high school

I was incel till 21.. I was 5.8 and small frame.. After 21 i growed inch and half, and got my great frame... I got strong cheekbones also after 21..  I have godly aging genes as well i am 34 now. Suddenly mother nature gifted me after my 21... very strange. This is real late puberty.. Gangy had one too

It's sounds so precious.

I need a gift like this too, I can't cope forever
 

twisty

Banned
Joined
Dec 17, 2015
Messages
2,564
Reputation
1
Starcrazy said:
twisty said:
I was incel till 21.. I was 5.8 and small frame.. After 21 i growed inch and half, and got my great frame... I got strong cheekbones also after 21..  I have godly aging genes as well i am 34 now. Suddenly mother nature gifted me after my 21... very strange. This is real late puberty.. Gangy had one too

It's sounds so precious.

I need a gift like this too, I can't cope forever
I miss many things...i never felt true teenager love, never fucked jbs, never attended parties as teenager, i dont know what is teenage love... But maybe now i am 34 and looks 26 and have much more options and i have much more prime time like my peers have..I was at high school reunions and i mogged all by 4 points they were looking like shit bald, bloadted and fat. I would never change my late bloomig with any early bloomer.
 

Starcrazy

Chad
Joined
Aug 14, 2015
Messages
4,607
Reputation
6
twisty said:
Starcrazy said:
It's sounds so precious.

I need a gift like this too, I can't cope forever
I miss many things...i never felt true teenager love, never fucked jbs, never attended parties as teenager, i dont know what is teenage love... But maybe now i am 34 and looks 26 and have much more options and i have much more prime time like my peers have..I was at high school reunions and i mogged all by 4 points they were looking like shit bald, bloadted and fat. I would never change my late bloomig with any early bloomer.

I just want my bones to become human sized one day.
 
Top