Any LateBloomercels, MadeItcels or SlayersInHibernationcels here?

Post here if you have made it, are currently in the process of making it or will have made it by some self set deadline.

How did you break out of your cage?

Burningasshair

Subhuman
Late bloomer checking in and im currently making it. Went from 5 foot 6 to 6 foot 3 from the end of my senior year in high school to my sophmore year of college. The amount of attention I got coupled with lifting for 3 years has been pretty mind blowing to say the least. I just decided that enough was enough and I went for things more(girls especially) It has still taken me a good deal of time to gain confidence as I had very low confidence when I was some little 5foot 6 130 pound kid. Its tough to break but you can do it.   Hell I made it when this saturdaynight I had some 19 year old cooking me pasta in short shorts and the high socks(fukin hngg) then proceeding to just hold each other for a while(her ass on my dick  felt good man) and watching a movie. I know im going to smash soon and Im not a virign(so i now what sex feels like  its not a big deal/ do or die thing for me) so i can afford to wait because i actually do really like this one. Its going to  be great....  you will make it as well

twisty

Banned
I got late puberty at 22...i was incel till 22 and my face was undeveloped..

Starcrazy

Chad
twisty said:

That sounds like a true late puberty. Lol at this fag, who posted earlier something about going from 5'6 to 6'3 in high school

Ascended

Coper
Burningasshair said:
Late bloomer checking in and im currently making it. Went from 5 foot 6 to 6 foot 3 from the end of my senior year in high school to my sophmore year of college. The amount of attention I got coupled with lifting for 3 years has been pretty mind blowing to say the least. I just decided that enough was enough and I went for things more(girls especially) It has still taken me a good deal of time to gain confidence as I had very low confidence when I was some little 5foot 6 130 pound kid. Its tough to break but you can do it.   Hell I made it when this saturdaynight I had some 19 year old cooking me pasta in short shorts and the high socks(fukin hngg) then proceeding to just hold each other for a while(her ass on my dick  felt good man) and watching a movie. I know im going to smash soon and Im not a virign(so i now what sex feels like  its not a big deal/ do or die thing for me) so i can afford to wait because i actually do really like this one. Its going to  be great....  you will make it as well

fuck off cunt she's probably a 5/10 ham beast

Foxx

Average Guy
Me.

Still a bit of a mentalcel but I am getting better I swear.

swimcel

Chad
I was 66 kg at 183 cm when i was 16 y/o. I'm 20 now and weigh 86 kg at 188 cm (6'2).

SWERVE

Normie
Burningasshair said:
Late bloomer checking in and im currently making it. Went from 5 foot 6 to 6 foot 3 ....  you will make it as well
:cage2: :lmfao:
Starcrazy said:
That sounds like a true late puberty. Lol at this fag, who posted earlier something about going from 5'6 to 6'3 in high school
Yeah serious.

"You will make it too bros, as long as you have a 9 inch fucking growth spurt like me"

lol just fuck off

twisty

Banned
Starcrazy said:
twisty said:

I was incel till 21.. I was 5.8 and small frame.. After 21 i growed inch and half, and got my great frame... I got strong cheekbones also after 21..  I have godly aging genes as well i am 34 now. Suddenly mother nature gifted me after my 21... very strange. This is real late puberty.. Gangy had one too

Starcrazy

Chad
twisty said:
Starcrazy said:

I was incel till 21.. I was 5.8 and small frame.. After 21 i growed inch and half, and got my great frame... I got strong cheekbones also after 21..  I have godly aging genes as well i am 34 now. Suddenly mother nature gifted me after my 21... very strange. This is real late puberty.. Gangy had one too

It's sounds so precious.

I need a gift like this too, I can't cope forever

twisty

Banned
Starcrazy said:
twisty said:

It's sounds so precious.

I miss many things...i never felt true teenager love, never fucked jbs, never attended parties as teenager, i dont know what is teenage love... But maybe now i am 34 and looks 26 and have much more options and i have much more prime time like my peers have..I was at high school reunions and i mogged all by 4 points they were looking like shit bald, bloadted and fat. I would never change my late bloomig with any early bloomer.

Starcrazy

Chad
twisty said:
Starcrazy said:
It's sounds so precious.

I miss many things...i never felt true teenager love, never fucked jbs, never attended parties as teenager, i dont know what is teenage love... But maybe now i am 34 and looks 26 and have much more options and i have much more prime time like my peers have..I was at high school reunions and i mogged all by 4 points they were looking like shit bald, bloadted and fat. I would never change my late bloomig with any early bloomer.

I just want my bones to become human sized one day.