• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Any high school wrestler destroys badr hari

It is what it is @"undisputed" badr hari has no take down defense 

now if we make it fair withsome like brock lesnar or daniel cormier badr has a 0.000000000000000% chance

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
the cringe is strong with this one. all you do all day long is be my submissive bitch and make autistic threads. I know for a fact you are the autistic virgin everyone bullies in school. 

look at you hiding in your basement making cringe pissweak autistic threads begging for my validation. do your parents hate you? they are utterly disappointed by you. the only place for you to seek validation and attention is by alpha males like
:tyson:
Badr Hari would murder any high school wrestler with pure ease. he'd also murder daniel cormier and brock lesnar so easily
:goodfellas:
stay my bitch, you autistic turbovirgin reject

too bad i look like this
194 cm 91 KG at 17 years old ungymcelled  @"undisputed" 

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
lmfao at this ugly indian subhuman

:cage:
:cage2:
:spew:
this ugly skinnyfat low T indian manlet small-framed cuck hiding his shitty soft boneless lower3rd with beard is the guy who acts "cool" online?. what a pussy
:niro:
I would make you my bitch. lol at how soft you are. you look like a pussy that I bully. kill yourself

im legit badr hari's size you delusional faggot im 91 kg at 17 yo meanwhile he was 79 kg in his first fight keep crying for me @"undisputed" you have no response 

didnt know 6'5 is manlet btw ;) @"undisputed" 

bajskorven

Champion
Grappling > striking 

Grapplers dominates the UFC. Overeem knocked out Badr Hari but lost to Stipe who got knocked out by Cormier (wrestler). Cormier would destroy Badr Hari in a fight, if you belive the opposite then you are mentally retarded.

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
Badr Hari's lighest weight was 90kg, you fucking idiot. then he became a 114 kg jacked beast
Badr Hari would absolutely murder you in a fight, so fucking easily, you will be lying down crying and begging for mercy like the weak pussy you are
you're not Badr Hari's size, you fat virgin. Badr Hari is jacked with big frame. you're skinnyfat and weak as shit. I am 100% sure I'd beat you the fuk up so easily. go commit suicide. you are a literal autistic joke
:dennis:

he is mentally retard dude daniel cormier could legit piss in his mouth and badr couldnt do a damn thing about it @"bajskorven" 

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
Badr Hari murders daniel cormier very easily. who dafuq is daniel cormier? yeah, that's right.. just another fat shitskin manlet. I'd beat daniel cormier
keep crying for me, you submissive beta cucks. Badr Hari would murder you all so easily. none of low T high inhib pussies would dare saying a word in his presence. you'll keep your mouth shut and shaking scared
[img=600x447]https://media0.giphy.com/media/13Cmju3maIjStW/giphy.gif[/img]

badr hari was a 197 cm 88 kg lanklet here ;) at 16 yo @"undisputed" 

compared to brock lesnar in high school

@"bajskorven" LOL who is dc he says and he says badr destroys dc so will he HAHAHAHA