chadimir

Gigachad
Evey single girl will put out for the right guy on a first date.

chadimir

Gigachad
Girls expect the average joe to take them out and get to know them before they put out but why the fuck would any guy want to waste time getting to know a girl who doesn't like them enough to sleep with them first date? If a girl doesn't fuck me how can I be sure she even likes me?

I need to feel secure knowing she is sexually attracted to me before I spend my time getting to know her.

Ponglenis

Slayer
If I had ideal NT brain I would probably have fucked those few girls I went on "dates" with.

Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
Girls expect the average joe to take them out and get to know them before they put out but why the fuck would any guy want to waste time getting to know a girl who doesn't like them enough to sleep with them first date? If a girl doesn't fuck me how can I be sure she even likes me?

I need to feel secure knowing she is sexually attracted to me before I spend my time getting to know her.
thats just shit test

im smart enough to know to go right for the pussy :smile:

theworld21

Cuck
Nice generalization. I know that this is supposed to be hyperbole, but not all girls are like that. Maybe, in some cases, she is holding off on sex because she doesn't want to seem like a whore.

chadimir

Gigachad
theworld21 said:
Nice generalization. I know that this is supposed to be hyperbole, but not all girls are like that. Maybe, in some cases, she is holding off on sex because she doesn't want to seem like a whore.
No I agree and obviously it's never that black and white but the point is a guy shouldn't waste time getting to know a girl who isn't gonna put out for him. For some reason its standard practice that a man I'd suppose to go on a date with a woman and get to know her so she can then decide if she wants to fuck or not. It's bullshit

D.R.

Banned
Bluepill, they will put out for the ''right guy'' i.e alpha chad without being taken out on a date to begin with. Ideally you meet her at some party, find the next toilet, and.

chadimir

Gigachad
D.R. said:
Bluepill, they will put out for the ''right guy'' i.e alpha chad without being taken out on a date to begin with. Ideally you meet her at some party, find the next toilet, and.
It could be a twink like Justin beiber also doesn't always have to be some hypermasculine Chad jock.
Some will put out for rockstars with eyeliner or a dude with a 10/10 singing voice. It all depends. Alpha Chad will pull the most and have the largest niche obviously

That's why I said the right guy

yeah op, you really nailed it with this thread. 
you have to be really stupid and blue pilled overdosed to even consider that you are on the right track with a woman if you didn't have sex after 3rd date-the latest. ideally would be at 1st date. 
i lol hard at normal fags who spend money weeks on end and try to build confort so that a girl will accept them and have sex. the major subhumans don't know that ANY girl can be a slut if she finds the right man.

chadimir

Gigachad
Paedophile Clown said:
yeah op, you really nailed it with this thread. 
you have to be really stupid and blue pilled overdosed to even consider that you are on the right track with a woman if you didn't have sex after 3rd date-the latest. ideally would be at 1st date. 
i lol hard at normal fags who spend money weeks on end and try to build confort so that a girl will accept them and have sex. the major subhumans don't know that ANY girl can be a slut if she finds the right man.
exactly

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Any guy who takes a girl out at all is a fool, just lol if the girl isnt willing to go directly over to your place for sex.

// Infolinks