• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

any family members every try to neg you

stamaster21

Rotter
ive been working out 35 minutes a day during my break i go back to school in 6 days for spring semester iam taking electronics engineering. And my younger brother who is 23 says you look for your age even thou iam 5 years older than him iam 28. I look at him with nasoland folds and wrinkles all over hes face and think meh. Iam 5 years older than him and i look like iam maybe 2-3 years younger than him smooth skin neoetous facial features bigger eyes, full-lips innocent looking. Than he asked me what i think iam body wise on a scale 1-10 i told him right now iam a 6/10 i think i im better than average. He then says compare your self to the people in miami. I said when you rate you compare yourself to compared from the worse to the best and see where you fit.

He is skinny compared to me since i go to school and get grant money and work on campus i can buy food. Thou i have always naturally been skinny my life ive put on muscle the past 2 years, not alot but like maybe 15 pounds.I knew he would never say anything about my face that is my strongest point, i told him two years ago about oral posture and he started saying im insecure iam like wdf. It can help you get more oxygen and increase your iq and give you straighter teeth a more attractive face.He says your face is your face. Hes not taking care of hes skin and teeth, he teeth grinds and hes teeth are fucked up as hell and yellow.
I spent 110 bucks on a looksmax kit began to shave because i can't grow much facial hair and it is patchy with the very few small hairs i have. I told him in two years i would look better because of practicing oral posture and looksmaxing. I told him the attention ive been getting on campus and on the train from younger females and peers. 

He goes on to say its my confidence that attracting them. Confidence doesn't come from no were i look better so people treat me better, i told him he wouldn't know since hasn't looksmax. He says he gets looks from females, i told him what rank are they, do you get their numbers or talk to them.He has major denial personality.

kibo

Rotter