Any downsides to using anti aging products in your teens?

I need to stop aging asap, im thinking about shopping for some anti aging creams/masks, does anyone know if those have any potentioal downsides? is it early to start now, in my teens?

Aparat

Normie
Happy Go Lucky said:
primetime said:
there is no reason to
There is, you will look 10x better in your 20s.
Luckily I saw your question, and I'm willing to enlighten you:
There is, you will look 10x better in your 20s

[hr]
I don't know how those ingredients or oils may affect your physiology. For all we know some may block DHT, which is something you don't want at your age. What you can do is cycle them. Just use them once or twice every 10 days; perhaps 1 week on three off. Considering your age, you'd probably get the anti-aging benefits and not mess up your development/hormonal profile by cycling.

stamaster21

Slayer
Happy Go Lucky said:
primetime said:
there is no reason to
been using anti aging moistirizer cream one with cologen and one with ellastisinn, and sunscreen for 2 years along with a face cleanser every day. You will skin-mog most people, even better if you eat druits and vegetables daily or weekly.

Adolf Hipster

Banned
stamaster21 said:
Happy Go Lucky said:
been using anti aging moistirizer cream one with cologen and one with ellastisinn, and sunscreen for 2 years along with a face cleanser every day. You will skin-mog most people, even better if you eat druits and vegetables daily or weekly.
Sunscreen has mutagens lowering ur test levels.