• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Any before and after pictures after beta carotene?

I tried to google before and after pictures of people eating carrots but found nothing really. Anyone have legit pictures/experiences? I don't want unattractive pale skin, but don't want to tan as it damages your skin

Just gives you a bit of a glow that’s almost like light, offwhite tan it’s grossly overrated all that matters is having good genetic skin.

Deliciadecu

Rotter
Just google 'Beta carotene study' phaggot, "b-but I want to see real examples' do you think these scientists are playing with adobe photoshop or what?!

Maxim

Rotter
Oldcels
Tried 200k IU's a day and it made me look too yellow. If you dont already have a tan, i felt like it makes you look sickly. Incels just cant win. Asthanxin might have to be supplemented too, but i only noticed pinkish spots. Like your acne will get more visible, rocesia rashes will light up.

Maxim said:
Tried 200k IU's a day and it made me look too yellow. If you dont already have a tan, i felt like it makes you look sickly. Incels just cant win. Asthanxin might have to be supplemented too, but i only noticed pinkish spots. Like your acne will get more visible, rocesia rashes will light up.

Fuck, that sucks. Thanks for the input

MorphNation

Regular