any advice to meet girls in the suburbs ?

I am moving to the suburbs in 1 week. only places i have lived was the country and the city. this is a classic suburb town with a street car in the center of town that goes to the city, bunch of parks and little ponds, local owned shops mainly all white people etc. 

I want to know how to game here. I want to meet sheltered girls to read poetry with by the pond and kiss. 

Is it normal to talk to people you pass on the street in suburbia? In the country it's rude not to say hi to people passing by and to introduce yourself if you've not met. in the city it's creepy to approach strangers unless you are good looking. 

What can I expect out there? it seems like paradise

Scar Tissue

Slayer
You can expect that noone ever goes outside to walk around the neighborhood, and it's not much different from any other place really.

allindaeyes

Banned
random running in, living close, catching same bus, meeting at work, mall, gym, field, park etc.

Scar Tissue said:
You can expect that noone ever goes outside to walk around the neighborhood, and it's not much different from any other place really.
it's a nice place to walk around. it's pretty compact for a suburb and i'm moving to the center of town. you can walk anywhere you would need to go on a daily basis within 10 minutes (except work). i'm going to get involved with community programs and try to meet non primitive females .

i'm gonna get some of my crew to move in as well (one already agreed others will soon) and we can run the place as far as social scene. once i save up money i will rent a storefront for our merch. from there we expand back into the city and from there the country and the world

rigidity

Slayer
Get out to the local bars frequently.   Pickup some social hobbies and make friends.

rigidity said:
Get out to the local bars frequently.   Pickup some social hobbies and make friends.
I am too short to go out to bars. Does smoking weed and playing video games count as hobbies?

G

Genetic

Have good genetics and the girls will come. If not, good fucking luck buddy boyo.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
You can try what my best friend does. Buy a shih tzu, find the nearest dog park and walk him. Be sociable with other dog owners, particularly women. Profit.

Things to note about my friend, has a robust frame (probably as wide as me) despite being very overweight, hipster - complete with beard, clothes and strapless sandals, tattoos (full colored sleeve) and makes $150k a year.

IncelFTW

Coper
Ivan Fyodorovich said:
I am moving to the suburbs in 1 week. only places i have lived was the country and the city. this is a classic suburb town with a street car in the center of town that goes to the city, bunch of parks and little ponds, local owned shops mainly all white people etc. 

I want to know how to game here. I want to meet sheltered girls to read poetry with by the pond and kiss. 

Is it normal to talk to people you pass on the street in suburbia? In the country it's rude not to say hi to people passing by and to introduce yourself if you've not met. in the city it's creepy to approach strangers unless you are good looking. 

Nizoral Babe said:
You can try what my best friend does. Buy a shih tzu, find the nearest dog park and walk him. Be sociable with other dog owners, particularly women. Profit.

Things to note about my friend, has a robust frame (probably as wide as me) despite being very overweight, hipster - complete with beard, clothes and strapless sandals, tattoos (full colored sleeve) and makes $150k a year.

I would never buy a gay dog like that. I like pit bulls and huskies though. I might get one if the landlord allows it but I would feel like a dick cooping it up in a little apt all day. 

I'm running tony montana game no faggot hipster stuff. I don't make 150k yet but I will in a few years

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Ivan Fyodorovich said:
Nizoral Babe said:

I would never buy a gay dog like that. I like pit bulls and huskies though. I might get one if the landlord allows it but I would feel like a dick cooping it up in a little apt all day. 

I'm running tony montana game no faggot hipster stuff. I don't make 150k yet but I will in a few years
Me neither, which is why I felt it was important to describe my friend. Obviously, being a hipster with a shih tzu is perfectly acceptable. Find your niche of dogs and profit. I'm embracing my inner Native and going for Wolf/Husky mix.

Franktank

Normie
You arent gonna meet girls in the burbs. No one goes outside besides kids to play.

IncelFTW

Coper
Ivan Fyodorovich said:

you should watch the movie 'disturbia' :cool:

i went to visit the place today. it was mad nice but like you guys said it was eerily quiet out on the street even though it was a really nic eday out