• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Anxiolytic nootropics that aren't phenibut

Pneumia

Regular
What are some strong anxiolytic nootropics ?phenibut is legit but has deadly withdrawal.

Anytime you look into pharmacology it's still in the Stone age in regards to helpful treatments.

I've had mixed experiences with l-theanine. Sometimes it would work and sometimes it wouldn't but when it did work I was legit 100% with no anxiety. It was some local brand with added B vitamins and I don't take it any more because I can't rely on it. Anything else that I've tried didn't work for me, including benzos, antidepressants and phenitbut.

Pneumia

Regular
Tryptophan should work .5htp could cause cardiac fibrosis.trypo would just convert enough serotonin that your brain needs.thats how mdma works kinda.

ultraviolencel said:
I've had mixed experiences with l-theanine. Sometimes it would work and sometimes it wouldn't but when it did work I was legit 100% with no anxiety. It was some local brand with added B vitamins and I don't take it any more because I can't rely on it. Anything else that I've tried didn't work for me, including benzos, antidepressants and phenitbut.

Benzos never alleviate anxiety like psylocibin /Peyotl did.theoretically tryptophan should work best because it's safe below 500,mg and creates serotonin where a deficiency exists.

Psycho

Joke
guanfacine is the only legit answer for me and I tried p much everything. I used to be a big supporter for phenibut but its honestly not really even an anxiolytic. It can be dangerous and make you so spastic that you dgaf how autistic you're acting. It has a stimmy feel and it's hard to get the dosage right even though I've used so much of it over the years. Guanfacine otoh is the most anxiolytic substance I've ever used and I cannot believe how little information is available about it on the insecsphere. I would still be a stereotypical virgin spaz without it. other a2 adrenergic agonists such as clonidine or kratom might work too

Testoboy

Banned
SansDopamine said:
Matthias Wandel said:
ashwagandha worked but gave me the shits so bad i had to stop.

Did u take ashwagandha KSM-66?

Mine hasn't had any noticeable effect on me, but I don't think mine is KSM-66.

testosterone is an anxiolytic

many people that I know who started lifting hardcore had their personalities change a lot

I'm actually using KSM 66 at the moment and it works great at 600mg.  Definite calming effect, subtle but there. It takes a couple days to build up. It has a significant  impact on cortisol.

Testoboy

Banned
SansDopamine said:
Testoboy said:
I'm actually using KSM 66 at the moment and it works great at 600mg.  Definite calming effect, subtle but there. It takes a couple days to build up. It has a significant  impact on cortisol.

It's too bad that I wasted my money on the regular ashwaganda. I'm gonna try KSM-66 next.

You haven't experienced any shitting issues like Matthias?

No, none at all. I have heard though some people get irritable on it. But that's usually on high doses like 1000mg +.@ OP, Other good anxiolytics  are kava kava. It probably the best anxioyltic  outside phenibut and perception meds I could find. The only issue is could get expensive, legit kava anyways. A lot of shitty kava out there. Also getting the right strain is important you want heady/stimulating varieties. They relax you but keep alert and make you social. I recommend kalm with kava and gourmet Hawaiian kava for vendors. And get the instant kavas they save you a whole lot time from traditional prep. Mix it in orange juice to mask the taste a bit .  Get strains like pouni ono and moi which are heady kavas. If you can't get past the taste I also recommend kavatime.us . they have flavored instants which taste awesome.  They are currently out of stock. But there cocokava is a balanced strain and taste amazing. 

Do not get capsules or tinctures they do not work l, trust me they are fuckin garbage.