LOST BLUEFIN

Incel
fucking lol @ SFcels and their jew conspiracy theories or denying the holocaust and thinking jewish people are aliens or some shit.

HALF OF MY NEIGHBORS ARE JEWISH. i've prolly met more jews than anyone else on here. some of the coolest ppl i've met were jews and YES the holocaust did fucking happen. i've heard stories straight from a great uncle that helped liberate a concentration camp in ww2 and i know a couple jews that have holocaust survivors in their family
[hr]
@"MakeAmericaGreatAgain"

Browcel

Chad
You are most likely a goy. or your neighbors are (didn't real full post). Most people who claim to be jewish are not jewish by bloodline.

LOST BLUEFIN

Incel
Browcel said:
You are most likely a goy. or your neighbors are (didn't real full post). Most people who claim to be jewish are not jewish by bloodline.
um some of the jewish families i know are about as jewish as one can be lmao

LOST BLUEFIN said:
fucking lol @ SFcels and their jew conspiracy theories or denying the holocaust and thinking jewish people are aliens or some shit.

HALF OF MY NEIGHBORS ARE JEWISH. i've prolly met more jews than anyone else on here. some of the coolest ppl i've met were jews and YES the holocaust did fucking happen. i've heard stories straight from a great uncle that helped liberate a concentration camp in ww2 and i know a couple jews that have holocaust survivors in their family

[hr]
@"MakeAmericaGreatAgain"
Did they see the ovens? Every "friend of a friend" story ALWAYS involves ovens. Mentioning ovens somehow gives the story more credibility.

Also, a "holohoax survivor" is simply a jew who lived in Europe during the war. It doesn't matter f they were in a concentration camp or a Swiss castle.
[hr]
http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Jewish_influence <-- try to dispute anything in this article and I will take you seriously.

Just cuz u suck off ur neighbour I should stop the conspiracy?

Post some hot jewish girls, go

Adolf Hipster

Banned
@"MakeAmericaGreatAgain" just lol at this subhuman. The mossad is ALREADY observing ur activities. The usa isreal lobbygroup AIPAC are going to make their best efforts to fuck ur life up for being such an antisemitic antizionist Rat. Lmao

Browcel

Chad
LOST BLUEFIN said:
Browcel said:
um some of the jewish families i know are about as jewish as one can be lmao
The reason why I posted that is because Jews believe in dual covenant theology. They believe they are saved by their bloodline/race as God's chosen people, while the new covenant only applies to gentiles. So if they are not Jews by bloodline, they would not apply. I myself am Christian and I don't have anything against Jews. I just think that they are on the wrong path and that they should accept Christ.

Xander

Cuck
Jews mutilate their male children preventing them from enjoying sex, this is a fact

Thebeautifulone said:
It's the zionists not the jews 

zionists = political movement 

jews = religion
A jew can become a zionist by just changing his opinion.

Anyway, jews treat whites worse than their own people. That is enough reason to oppose their influence.

LOST BLUEFIN

Incel
Indirect4Life said:
Thebeautifulone said:
It's the zionists not the jews 

zionists = political movement 

jews = religion
A jew can become a zionist by just changing his opinion.

Anyway, jews treat whites worse than their own people. That is enough reason to oppose their influence.
:what:

basically every race/religion looks after their own people more than others.

most jews are just high IQ and successful so that's why a lot of SFcels hate them.

futurehuman

Normie
The holocaust happened, because your uncle said so. Great proof there buddy boyo. If your Uncle says he slayed 1000 JBs in his prime would you believe that too?

Spectre

Normie
Biggest straw man of the new year

Also NAXALT is not an argument

// Infolinks