• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Anthony Joshua is a top tier genetic specimen.

6'6''
DOM
Good frame and muscle genetics

chadrat
HQNP
his abs are uneven/unaesthetic

also he's not white

Dembroadbones

Regular
He came into a bar I was in in central london. The whole bar legit went silent as he walked in. That feel when you can amog a busy bar without saying anything.

Chadrick

Joke
Dembroadbones said:
He came into a bar I was in in central london. The whole bar legit went silent as he walked in. That feel when you can amog a busy bar without saying anything.
And then?

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

LowIQcel

Regular
Chadrick said:
Dembroadbones said:
And then?

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

He fucked his girl

Dembroadbones said:

What do you expect, the guy has massive LMS, he is the next heavyweight champion of the world.

Dembroadbones

Regular
Youwontevenknowme said:
Dembroadbones said:

What do you expect, the guy has massive LMS, he is the next heavyweight champion of the world.

True, but he's fucking massive too. He's like a foot taller than the average woman and built like a brick shithouse. I saw people think to themselves "This guy could fuck us all over and we wouldn't be able to do shit."

An unforgettable mogging.