Answer these questions

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
1) How old are you? 

2) Weight/Height/? Frame (Skinny, average, wide?)?

3) General diet growing up?

4) Did you play sports growing up/were you active?

5? Any allergies growing up/did you mouthbreath? 

6) Laycount? Laycount with 5+ women?

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]1) How old are you?[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]2) Weight/Height/? Frame (Skinny, average, wide?)?[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]165 / 5'10" / medium well proportioned[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]3) General diet growing up?[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]low fat diet with plenty of meat, boiled vegetables and fruit[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]4) Did you play sports growing up/were you active?[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]soccer, downhill skiing, cross country skiing, long distance running, biking, etc. active[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]5? Any allergies growing up/did you mouthbreath? [/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]not that i know of, but I have a shit maxilla so i think i mouthbreathed frequently[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]6) Laycount?[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]somewhere between 70 and 100[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Laycount with 5+ women?[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]11[/font]

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
MushroomCloud said:

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]2) Weight/Height/? Frame (Skinny, average, wide?)?[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]165 / 5'10" / medium well proportioned[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]3) General diet growing up?[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]low fat diet with plenty of meat, boiled vegetables and fruit[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]4) Did you play sports growing up/were you active?[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]soccer, downhill skiing, cross country skiing, long distance running, biking, etc. active[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]5? Any allergies growing up/did you mouthbreath? [/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]not that i know of, but I have a shit maxilla so i think i mouthbreathed frequently[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]somewhere between 70 and 100[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Laycount with 5+ women?[/font]

Holy shit.. you've fucked a lot of ugly women

i started to write the answers, but then i read what i wrote and i got depressed and deleted everything. fuck!

UglyNormalFag said:
MushroomCloud said:

I duno, I've fucked a lot of average women and some ugly women. I consider average a 4, and I consider a 5 kind of hot at least. I'm pretty ugly too, so I started low and worked my way up. I've fucked some pretty hot women too, 6-7.5.

Basically I specialize in wifey looking girls in their upper twenties who cuck their twink bf / husband for someone who knows how to fuck them. Some of them are ugly. I'm ugly so I think I disprove looks theory to some extent.

Also, I should mention that I'm in E Asia. Maybe 30 of my lays were in the US, and the rest in E Asia. Success rates were similar but the average girls in E Asia are a lot more bangable than the ones in the US.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
MushroomCloud said:
UglyNormalFag said:

I duno, I've fucked a lot of average women and some ugly women. I consider average a 4, and I consider a 5 kind of hot at least. I'm pretty ugly too, so I started low and worked my way up. I've fucked some pretty hot women too, 6-7.5.

Basically I specialize in wifey looking girls in their upper twenties who cuck their twink bf / husband for someone who knows how to fuck them. Some of them are ugly. I'm ugly so I think I disprove looks theory to some extent.

Also, I should mention that I'm in E Asia. Maybe 30 of my lays were in the US, and the rest in E Asia. Success rates were similar but the average girls in E Asia are a lot more bangable than the ones in the US.

Ah, I see. Maybe running E Asia game is legit for incels