Slayer Anstrum talks to women on yubo

more proof that if a girl finds you attractive you can say anything you want

terrible thread for NT copers
Nah, this is roughly an NT writing response, just eccentric.

And if she met up with or talked to him and he was an aspie it would be over. Autism is hard to detect from text unless you write like willymonfrete.

Cage at thinking a bored low value girl humoring a guy online whose 2 psl points above her is proof against "NT".

Fortnite kid

Champion
Nah, this is roughly an NT writing response, just eccentric.

And if she met up with or talked to him and he was an aspie it would be over. Autism is hard to detect from text unless you write like willymonfrete.

Cage at thinking a bored low value girl humoring a guy online whose 2 psl points above her is proof against "NT".
it get that but still but yeah talking about rotting in basement is funny and mysterious on text but if he said that in real life with aspie tendencies she would be scared

it get that but still but yeah talking about rotting in basement is funny and mysterious on text but if he said that in real life with aspie tendencies she would be scared
Also since Anstrum is objectively good looking there's a weird halo of "no way this guy is autistic irl and just trying to make me laugh etc but I want him to get in my pants haha" <--- how a woman's brain works

foreheadman

Low IQ Retard
Birds
I got matches in cali and ny with anstrumfish but no luck with uk slags so far lol

Also uk chicks are way uglier facially, cage @ them trying to look good with fake eyebrows pumped up lips and metric shit-ton of cake up

Almost feel bad for ukcels

:boat:

Anstrum

moms basement subhuman ghoul
I got matches in cali and ny with anstrumfish but no luck with uk slags so far lol

Also uk chicks are way uglier facially, cage @ them trying to look good with fake eyebrows pumped up lips and metric shit-ton of cake up

Almost feel bad for ukcels

:boat:

Uk seems like a nightmare difficulty in video games

Biffboff

Rotter
They look Asian, so of course they're thirsty for a 6/10 range young white guy. He'd be unmatched straight away, acting such a cringe loser if they were blonde beckies.

foreheadman

Low IQ Retard
Birds
try this chico anstrumski morph

FaceApp_1613661114724.jpg