• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rage Anstrum it's a larper

mashed shark

Please ip ban me
Also I am not very confident in my looks aswell, cause I have pretty uncanny skull, it is so weird for me to look at it, only some angles at mirror I feel good, most of the time I think that it is over
Have you ever gone from feeling like a model to feeling like eggman just from a different mirror in different lifhting

rotting ceo

rotter
Truecels
And what's wrong with being average height and above average face?
:jag:

Didn't thinked about slaying jbs? They aren't interested in money and cars
damn hes trying to lure u into his web of moral bankruptcy

Anstrum

moms basement subhuman ghoul
Have you ever gone from feeling like a model to feeling like eggman just from a different mirror in different lifhting
Kinda, but I feel more like a freak most of the times, I just look uncanny. it is weird

I have horror monster looks like josh once gave a picture and it kinda looked like me

mashed shark

Please ip ban me
Kinda, but I feel more like a freak most of the times, I just look uncanny. it is weird

I have horror monster looks like josh once gave a picture and it kinda looked like me
I have subhuman teen pictures of myself that haunt me to this day

also my ID card pic was bloated as hell... not a single good feature... I almost gave up on life that day

but all I can do now is get lean by eating right, exercising, and a little cosmetic work

Quemirasman

face bone slayer manlet
HBO Manlets
I avoided camera like the plague, jfl I even have a photo of my class where I am not in it

it's that over

You're so cute, i would hug you and feel your strong and long body on my arms, i would take a plane to fuck you :love: