• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

News ANSTRUM AS JASON BOURNE

SilverKl

Machine
HQNP
This guy is LARPing as an incel..

JFL if you believe him (sub 50 IQ)
I believe him, he looks good but in the above average range that is not enough to just show up and get laid, he would have to put in a lot of fucking work and for low quality

unless he statusmaxes, then he could pull some stacy

I believe him, he looks good but in the above average range that is not enough to just show up and get laid, he would have to put in a lot of fucking work and for low quality

unless he statusmaxes, then he could pull some stacy
Yeah high inhibition plus zero drive can make you an incel although it's more of a volcel. There is no doubt in my mind that with his lookslevels he could get laid but I could see it not happening with zero social presence

SilverKl

Machine
HQNP
Yeah high inhibition plus zero drive can make you an incel although it's more of a volcel. There is no doubt in my mind that with his lookslevels he could get laid but I could see it not happening with zero social presence
statuspill is just as hard to swallos

Kyff

''2015 Death by jaw surgery''
He has blond hair naturally, that makes him +1 already. Chicks in the Netherlands are obsessed with blondhaired guys.