• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Another week, more failures

Namek

Rotter
At this point I've probably messaged 100s of girls on all kinds of dating apps, talked to a lot of girls irl. Even talked to guys in effort to make friends.

Simply, put, it never goes anywhere. Why do I even try lol. This is becoming beyond pathetic.

I even go out of my way to joke with people, make them laugh, boost their egos, do them favors. I've paid for nights out with guys I thought were my friends, paid for stuff when they were short.

I go out of my way and nothing is reciprocated back. With guys and girls, life is all give and no take for me.

I go to say hi to this one girl Ive been talking to irl and she totally disregarded me with a blank " Hey" today. This is the final blow.

Fuck this life. I'm done for real now.

Magnus

Champion

Namek

Rotter
V.A. said:
fuck it tbh , just play agario with me till i looksmax. then i can get u laid with my M game and u can help me find a girl to hug

I played agar so much I got sick of it bro. 

MogTime said:

Gunna go deadlift and cry in the gym .

Namek

Rotter
thor said:
Well buddy, companionship isn't everything in life, but if you plan to stick out to your path, it wouldn't hurt to read this:
http://socialpronow.com/outgoing

No use. Easy for me to make acquaintances. I already know all this shit. I dont feel uncomfortable or awkward. At my age, everyone has their social circle, even if you get into the social circle, it is hard to be accepted by everyone.

If you guys are interested in stats. On one app, I sent 374 messages, got 5 numbers, and zero led to a conversation more than 2 messages.

tmurphy

Joke
Anyone else here have little difficulty making friends, but find it near impossible to get a girlfriend?  I think I need to become lower inhib or lower my standards.