Another swedish "incel" LTRs a hot jailbait - HEROIN will rage

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Another day, another non-goodlooking-male gets a relationship with a somewhat cute girl. Just saw this on facebook: Male
born 1997

LTR with girl born 1996:

How does it feel, HEROIN?

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
iftsj said:
its countdown till cucking tbh

No its not, stop this PUA "provider male" "cuck" nonsense. Its a pipe dream, some shit happening in 1 of 100 cases or in hollywood movies.

In reality, this guy gets to bang this girl for months now, or even years, before she probably dumps him or he gets another girl in his social circle.

There is some kind of fucked up aspie-myth going on here that relationships dont include banging, "only Chads who do one night stands gets to fuck the girl!" - Fucking retards I swear, you guys must have the life experience of a 11 year old.

Do you honestly believe that two young people who are together, do NOT fuck, or "he only gets to fuck her in missionary position!!" ? 

Clueless to the point I dont even know what to tell ya

Pathologically Lonesome said:
she is not considered hot in Sweden.

looksmatch

Shes alright, not that hot not ugly.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Bump Roboter said:
to be fair she is a jb but already has the skin and forehead faults of a late 20´s cigs and tanning bed club slut

Let me introduce to you: The modern western female.

iftsj

Banned
RealRob said:
iftsj said:
its countdown till cucking tbh

No its not, stop this PUA "provider male" "cuck" nonsense. Its a pipe dream, some shit happening in 1 of 100 cases or in hollywood movies.

In reality, this guy gets to bang this girl for months now, or even years, before she probably dumps him or he gets another girl in his social circle.

There is some kind of fucked up aspie-myth going on here that relationships dont include banging, "only Chads who do one night stands gets to fuck the girl!" - Fucking retards I swear, you guys must have the life experience of a 11 year old.

Do you honestly believe that two young people who are together, do NOT fuck, or "he only gets to fuck her in missionary position!!" ? 

Pathologically Lonesome said:
she is not considered hot in Sweden.

looksmatch

its not about putting your little wee in her while she lay there thinking about chad
its about having real sex , meaning raw sexual attraction and total submission and orgasm etc
how the fuck can this guy even fuck a girl srs?

he will fuck her your right, like a bitch he is, then shell taste real men dick and hell cry his heart out and suicide

shes not even good looking
shes fat

its over

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
iftsj said:
RealRob said:

its not about putting your little wee in her while she lay there thinking about chad
its about having real sex , meaning raw sexual attraction and total submission and orgasm etc

he will fuck her your right, like a bitch he is, then shell taste real men dick and hell cry his heart out and suicide

shes fat

its over

For fuck sake, stop this "Chad" nonsense, that is not how real life works. Real life in high school is: "That guy is cute!", they talk, they spend time together, they have sex, then they often get together in a relationship. Then they continue to hang for months or a year or two, having sex and spending time with friends, watching movies, sharing things, bonding, then they brake up.

I have a nephew who is 15 years old, he is a typical 5 non athletic regular boy. Some months ago he got together in a relationship with a legit 7/10 swedish 14 year old, now they are hanging with eachother every day and my sister complains she cant sleep at night cause the girl is "being so loud" when they are having sex.

Thats called a normal life for a teenager, MOST of them (99%) are not" Chads", they are regular average boys who have friends and hobbies, so they end up with girlfriends they have sex with and a nice relationship.

Your delusions of the "Chad lifestyle" is nothing but some PUA or american pie bullshit, I suggset you stop believeing that nonsense right now.

And no, she might not be that hot, but shes definately not "fat" you coper. With that said: Any guy in here would rip his left nut off to even get to suck that girls asshole for 2 minutes.

mrz said:
whiteguy said:
its because nowadys the fuck, take drugs and alcohol with 13.

Average 26 year old female in 2016

average 12 year old

the western female is done, DONE.

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
RealRob said:
Your delusions of the "Chad lifestyle" is nothing but some PUA or american pie bullshit, I suggset you stop believeing that nonsense right now.

This is actually legit, almost everyone I know gets sex from LTRs, and only people that might "slay" are celebrities.
I thought it might be cultural differences from living in a conservative slavic country, but I know people in western countries and almost all of them are in LTRs with females which last even for years.

iftsj

Banned
RealRob said:
iftsj said:

shes fat

its over

For fuck sake, stop this "Chad" nonsense, that is not how real life works. Real life in high school is: "That guy is cute!", they talk, they spend time together, they have sex, then they often get together in a relationship. Then they continue to hang for months or a year or two, having sex and spending time with friends, watching movies, sharing things, bonding, then they brake up.

I have a nephew who is 15 years old, he is a typical 5 non athletic regular boy. Some months ago he got together in a relationship with a legit 7/10 swedish 14 year old, now they are hanging with eachother every day and my sister complains she cant sleep at night cause the girl is "being so loud" when they are having sex.

Thats called a normal life for a teenager, MOST of them (99%) are not" Chads", they are regular average boys who have friends and hobbies, so they end up with girlfriends they have sex with and a nice relationship.

And no, she might not be that hot, but shes definately not "fat" you coper. With that said: Any guy in here would rip his left nut off to even get to suck that girls asshole for 2 minutes.

mrz said:
Average 26 year old female in 2016

average 12 year old

the western female is done, DONE.

your right tbh
this site has poisoned my mind
also im so pissed about missing out on all this
i need a fucking gf

:crying:

J

Jordy

OP can you please confirm this is legit and how the fuck does it come to that?

Anakind

King of Chads
RealRob said:

:clap:

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
RealRob said:

This is actually legit, almost everyone I know gets sex from LTRs, and only people that might "slay" are celebrities.
I thought it might be cultural differences from living in a conservative slavic country, but I know people in western countries and almost all of them are in LTRs with females which last even for years.

To be honest, It is true that some guys do get alot of one night stands, but in most cases even these guys get tired of "slaying" and go into a 2-3 year LTR here and there.

One would be deluded to claim no one is getting one night stands, ofcourse it happends.

However, for the VASTE MAJORITY of guys: If you wanna get sex, you get it by getting into relationships with girls, and you dont need to be a slaying-machine for that. And there will be lots of sex, and not vanilla sex like some autists like to think, it will be great hot sex and you can still be "alpha" in the relationship by not letting the slut walk all over you.

You can even jump from LTR to LTR, 6 months here, 3 months there, 1 year here, 8 months there. The numbers add up with time and if u wanna rack up your "slay count", you could go in and out for relationships for some years and u will have a number higher than most guys.

Anyway, point is: Stop the PUA slaying pipe dream, that is not normal and you better be a fucking popular college athlete, a celebrity or some 10/10 once in a billion male model to make that happen.

Jordy said:

That what is legit? That they got into a relationship? You want me to print screen the status update? Is it really that difficult to believe?

Anakind

King of Chads
mrz said:
The entire western civilization is doomed unless they lower age of consent. Female peak is free falling, soon the only fertile females are going to be illegal to fuck. Already the females are aging horrendously, by the time they are impregnated they are already barely clinging to their last shreds of fertility. I predict an autism and down syndrome explosion followed by the cessation of pregnancy.

Age of consent will be abolished sooner or later not only b/c of the rise of Islam. This age of consent for "protection" of minors is only a brief historical period and an extreme exception in human history anyway.

J

Jordy

RealRob said:

Jordy said:

That what is legit? That they got into a relationship? You want me to print screen the status update? Is it really that difficult to believe?

Nah i'd just like a pic of them together. I've seen plenty of cases like that myself, I just don't understand how it happens. How can a girl get aroused for fucks sake? Look at him.