• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Another Story on the Power of Promiquity and Status > looks and game

I knew a guy that went to Florida State and was one of the biggest slayers on campus. Muscular built alpha looking guy.

How exactly did he slay you might say ?

Well he was a promoter at a club and they would have special nights where they would pack people into a big party bus and ship college students to the club.

He would go around campus pass around flyers to girls to get on the bus tour and he would usually bang one of the girls later at a party or something. He was always invited to every social party on campus.

He was also very heavy into the pick up scene

he would write lay reports on each one of these conquests on a lair and brag about it was all his "game". His conquests totalled over 3 digits easily btw and many smoking hot chicks.

Well come to find out I saw this guy cold approaching on several different occasions.

It was downright disgusting how bad he was. He would act all alpha and was just getting rejected left and right.

But tell me - he must be good looking to get laid over 100 times by the hottest girls at florida state, but not good looking enough to cold approach ?

or is it just the promiquity effect

modified

hairloss expert
You are retarded. I cannot reply seriously to your threads until you actually start spelling the word correctly. "It's a joke". No it's not. It's just being an idiot.

modified said:
You are retarded. I cannot reply seriously to your threads until you actually start spelling the word correctly. "It's a joke". No it's not. It's just being an idiot.

looks like mr poindexter got his panties in a wad