FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
5
Part of being attractive to women is intimidating other men. So many guys are between 6' and 6'2" nowadays that you won't be that intimidating at this height.

6'4" is fucking perfect
 

lono

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,606
Reputation
9
Too bad intimidation has more to do with fWHR than it does with height.
 

Looks_Matter

Normie
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
1,360
Reputation
3
lono said:
Too bad intimidation has more to do with fWHR than it does with height.
Agree...how is possible that people don't understand it? I'm 6ft barefoot (which is a lot for my country) but my narrow jaws and small frame kill me...people don't respect me

6.4ft with a small frame is even more ridiculous
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
5
lono said:
Too bad intimidation has more to do with fWHR than it does with height.
So you're going to be intimidated by a 5'2" manlet just because he has a 2.0 FWHR?
 

lono

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,606
Reputation
9
FireHaze said:
lono said:
Too bad intimidation has more to do with fWHR than it does with height.
So you're going to be intimidated by a 5'2" manlet just because he has a 2.0 FWHR?
It would have to be pretty high.
 

RudeRudy

Subhuman
Joined
Jul 11, 2015
Messages
21
Reputation
0
6ft-6ft0.5 is ideal 
after 6ft0.5 there is a noticeable decrease in fwhr
you can still be 8-9 range but to be 9.5+ facial spacing and fwhr is crucial
Also skull to body ratio is important
 

allindaeyes

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,199
Reputation
3
I am extremely down atm this week. Idk why but hopefully it will pick up, past few days I dont even have will to masturbate though I can if I want to. So I stopped for a day or two and honestly there is no change, something must have happened to my t levels or some shit ( I also generally feel depressed but thats another thing )
 

PCT IS SHIT

Coper
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
717
Reputation
1
long as ur robust all is good

5ft11


hes probably more intimidating than a 6foot4 guy even with decent frame and weight, weighs 240pounds.
 

lono

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,606
Reputation
9
PCT IS SHIT said:
long as ur robust all is good

5ft11


hes probably more intimidating than a 6foot4 guy even with decent frame and weight, weighs 240pounds.
Holy Skull width.
 

allindaeyes

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,199
Reputation
3
time2pretend said:
only if you have a 6+ face, and if you are 6+ you'll have way more lee way on things such as height anyway.  :rolleyes:

it's funny how 5'9 guys here think it's their height holding them back.  :giggle:


if you're sub 6 and think height will save you, lol just lol. look at the amount of incels over 6 feet, goddamn
http://************/w/List_of_SlutHaters_by_height

when will you incels learn? the facemog supersedes the heightmog, ANY DAY
most people here bump up their height and I have a feeling a lot of the white users are nerdic, who no offense to anyone are known to be beta and secluded, quite introverted too. AKA the ingredients to make an incel
 

lono

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,606
Reputation
9
time2pretend said:
allindaeyes said:
time2pretend said:
only if you have a 6+ face, and if you are 6+ you'll have way more lee way on things such as height anyway.  :rolleyes:

it's funny how 5'9 guys here think it's their height holding them back.  :giggle:


if you're sub 6 and think height will save you, lol just lol. look at the amount of incels over 6 feet, goddamn
http://************/w/List_of_SlutHaters_by_height

when will you incels learn? the facemog supersedes the heightmog, ANY DAY
most people here bump up their height and I have a feeling a lot of the white users are nerdic, who no offense to anyone are known to be beta and secluded, quite introverted too. AKA the ingredients to make an incel
right, so there's an actual correlation between height and inceldom. 

truth is, it's extremely rare for a tall guy to also be handsome. it's exceptional, hence why they're so revered.

most tall guy are ugly goobers. guys like Chris Hemsworth & Joe Manganiello are gods among insects. the biggest slayers are always in the 5'10-6'1 range because facial & bodily proportions get mangled with increased height.
What do you think of Brock Ohurn and Nick bateman? They're very good looking but they seem like long term appeal eye candy.
 

lono

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,606
Reputation
9
time2pretend said:
lono said:
time2pretend said:
right, so there's an actual correlation between height and inceldom. 

truth is, it's extremely rare for a tall guy to also be handsome. it's exceptional, hence why they're so revered.

most tall guy are ugly goobers. guys like Chris Hemsworth & Joe Manganiello are gods among insects. the biggest slayers are always in the 5'10-6'1 range because facial & bodily proportions get mangled with increased height.
What do you think of Brock Ohurn and Nick bateman? They're very good looking but they seem like long term appeal eye candy.
I think [font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Brock Ohurn looks gay as fuck, but I can acknowledge his appeal to women, although I think he's bordering on niche appeal. he's just too over the top IMO. I seriously doubt prime girls are lining up to fuck him over the local jocks. [/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I think Nick Bateman is very overrated, but his hair & stubble & popularity halo him tremendously. ultimately he's still very good looking anyway, and his look has the broadest appeal to women you could ask for.[/font]
I don't know for some reason I think Brock could legit outlay the biggest alpha on campus.

Nice Bateman is very good looking but he is most certainly beta and would get cycled after a while
 

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,758
Reputation
86
It'd be great to be a strapping 6f 4, with like a rugby player build, instead of 6f 1 and quite small boned as I am.
 

lono

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,606
Reputation
9
time2pretend said:
Techno Viking said:
time2pretend said:
yet we're in the same exact boat. get 6" lifts and see for yourself bruh.  :giggle: 

after ethnics saying white = everything, height is by far the biggest cope.


Bateman strikes me as very conceited, so he probably uses chicks slightly below his level to validate himself & revel in their attention. 

that Brock guy like I said looks way over the top. he looks like something older women would gush over, but not college chicks. I think Bateman has a broader appeal for sure.
It's not just height, it's my frame. Being 6'5" with broad shoulders and a broad skull would have a lot more options than my current narrow skull, 5'11 self

Linger told you I look like a kid with zero sex appeal right? 

so as tall as I am, as robust my frame & skull are...standing next to me you'd still look like my older brother :giggle:
How tall are you?
 

lono

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,606
Reputation
9
Techno Viking said:
lono said:
time2pretend said:
Linger told you I look like a kid with zero sex appeal right? 

so as tall as I am, as robust my frame & skull are...standing next to me you'd still look like my older brother :giggle:
How tall are you?
he's 6'5" with hooded eyes and a massive frame and skull (massive)
just lol @ not being 6'6".

Visit gandy friend  :wink:
 

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
18,299
Reputation
2,027
I agree...6ft 4 is perfect amog height and the upper limit to where you stop looking weird and amogging other men is the most important.

If someone gave me a choice of heights to be I would pick 6ft 3 just to be on the safe side because you still need a good frame at 6ft 4 or run the risk of being lanky.

Being 6ft isn't so bad though, it has never prevented me from pulling, it just isn't some huge +