Another proof that NT+low inhibit doesn't work

twisty

Banned
Srsly i  know exactly the same person...really
He is like 5"6 chronic liar and 5 face...All women rejected him...
IF U ARE manlet 5"7 and less...only 7 + face and good frame save u..otherwise its over

flesh

Slayer
Yeah NT/Low inhibition is massive fucking cope. It's strange how NT theorists call Looks Theory cope, when they're basically saying "I'm incel because I have a mental disease" rather than admitting the obvious truth that they're incel because they simply aren't good looking enough. That's the definition of cope. NT theorists are no different to PUA bluepillers.

Severe Aspie

Slayer
you fucking faggots.

nobody said ugly deformed double chin fat guys get laid

but if you look decent, NT, 5+ have a social circle and are low inhib you ll get laid.

also just saying " i know one guy who blabla" doesnt mean shit.

There are probably also Neurotypical 7+ guys who dont get laid lol. depends on which social circle you re in etc.

Severe Aspie

Slayer
clown said:
Severe Aspie said:
you fucking faggots.

nobody said ugly deformed double chin fat guys get laid

but if you look decent, NT, 5+ have a social circle and are low inhib you ll get laid.

also just saying " i know one guy who blabla" doesnt mean shit.

There are probably also Neurotypical 7+ guys who dont get laid lol. depends on which social circle you re in etc.

But being average, NT, and social circle isn't that default mode for most people anyway? It is common sense and IMO it doesn't matter from there.
most people actually HAVE sex.

Many people arent that obsessed with having casual sex with as much flings as possbile ike we guys are here on the forum. dont forget this. we are just coping our mentall illness.

redmanlet

Banned
clown said:
twisty said:
Srsly i  know exactly the same person...really
He is like 5"6 chronic liar and 5 face...All women rejected him...
IF U ARE manlet 5"7 and less...only 7 + face and good frame save u..otherwise its over
Yes, and even then for some it won't be enough because there are plenty tall people with 7+ face.
you have to understand that NT theory only works if your average (this includes height, face average everything) that being said manlets are Fk'ed not matter what

assburger

Gigachad
redmanlet said:
clown said:
Yes, and even then for some it won't be enough because there are plenty tall people with 7+ face.
you have to understand that NT theory only works if your average (this includes height, face average everything) that being said manlets are Fk'ed not matter what

Severe Aspie

Slayer
redmanlet said:
clown said:
Even if you're below average, nt theory still works for you. as a below avg you probably wont turn into a slayer.but you ll have a decent girlfriend you are in love with, have sex everyday in a rusheddopamin love state, and some cool friends to hang around with having fun... making your life 1000% better then now beeing a lonely NEET spending all his life on lookism 24/7

assburger

Gigachad
Severe Aspie said:
redmanlet said:
Even if you're below average, nt theory still works for you. as a below avg you probably wont turn into a slayer.but you ll have a decent girlfriend you are in love with, have sex everyday in a rusheddopamin love state, and some cool friends to hang around with having fun... making your life 1000% better then now beeing a lonely NEET spending all his life on lookism 24/7
perfectly said, i was gunna say something similar.

even with avg being around 4/10, guys below can have success with looksmatched girls.. its just whether or not u wanna count that as being fuked or not. they can still get better looking girls with a bit of luck, status, extroversion, DOMness etc. though

Legalizer

Banned
Too much legit. Even if you're super low-inhib and conversationalist NT eventually people start to avoid you because they don't want to associate with manlet. If your personality don't match your looks its fucking over buddy boyo #manlet #whenwillltheylearn

Severe Aspie

Slayer
assburger said:
Severe Aspie said:
perfectly said, i was gunna say something similar.

even with avg being around 4/10, guys below can have success with looksmatched girls.. its just whether or not u wanna count that as being fuked or not. they can still get better looking girls with a bit of luck, status, extroversion, DOMness etc. though
True. so it isnt that BAD beeing 4/10 if you are NT and have a good life, and luck etc.

its always better to be better looking.. but the biggest deterimant in how you well do in life and how lucky you will be are personality traits like temperament, intelligence, pesonality type etc.

Severe Aspie

Slayer
clown said:
Severe Aspie said:
True. so it isnt that BAD beeing 4/10 if you are NT and have a good life, and luck etc.

its always better to be better looking.. but the biggest deterimant in how you well do in life and how lucky you will be are personality traits like temperament, intelligence, pesonality type etc.
True but by being a manlet + very below average your chances are so so low.
you wont be a slayer, but maybe you will have some cool friends you can hang around with every weekend after a stressed workweek.. smoke weed, drink alcohol, eat pizza, and laugh about some funny things all the time.. and a decent girlfriend you are heavily attracted to, with nice tits, and a nice hole you can fuck and cum in.. a girl you are in love with.. your heart is shaking when you look into her eyes. and your body goes crazy when she touches your dick.. even if she is objectively a 4, because you will be in love, she will be halloed, and look like an 8 in your eyes.. so basically you will think you are fucking a hot girl...

I WOULD PREFER THAT TYPE OF LIFE anyday over the lonely basement dwelling life right now. i dont even need to be a slayer.. ofcourse it would be better to be a slayer.. but it already would be sufficient, to already life the life of the below avg i mentioned in the description :biggrin:

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
clown said:
flesh said:
Yeah NT/Low inhibition is massive fucking cope. It's strange how NT theorists call Looks Theory cope, when they're basically saying "I'm incel because I have a mental disease" rather than admitting the obvious truth that they're incel because they simply aren't good looking enough. That's the definition of cope. NT theorists are no different to PUA bluepillers.
Legit.

If you are just bad looking with normal/high IQ it affects your mind in so many different way that you become mental incel.
If you are average/above average, you just don't worry about things  and had no problems.
Legit. Most people who act "weird" are just bad looking and do so to cope.

If you are bad looking, the world IS out to get you, women really ARE repulsed, and you really should just LDAR. It's impossible to gain good social skills as an ugly person because people will act like assholes to you and will get away with it. Nobody sticks up for ugly people.

assburger

Gigachad
tsh123456789 said:
It only works for for white ppl I'm 100% serious this is from countless observations at parties.

If an ethnic acts low inhib he is seen as low IQ like most ethnics
If a white guy acts low inhib he is seen as the Hollywood stereotype of a lead actor with a striking personality. 

I stopped getting invited to parties because I kept doing low inhib shit. 

Being able to make quick witty remarks and being able to defend yourself is all you need.
unless ur a bbc type or very striking