• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Another day, another mog.

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
OneChoice said:
undisputed said:
you don't mog shit, faggot

Cope 
Kill yourself micropeniscel shitskin Moroccan

how am I coping, you cocksucking son of a whore?

keep sucking his dick

and I am not even close to being shitskin. you're actually way more of a shitskin than me, you inferior feminine gay subhuman

keep choking on his cock because you can't cope being virgin so you resort to faggotry. kill yourself

:cage2:
:niro:

undisputed said:
OneChoice said:
Cope 

keep sucking his dick

and I am not even close to being shitskin. you're actually way more of a shitskin than me, you inferior feminine gay subhuman

keep choking on his cock because you can't cope being virgin so you resort to faggotry. kill yourself

I swear I'll rape your whole family you fucking shitskin Moroccan cunt kys.

OneChoice

Rotter
undisputed said:
OneChoice said:
Cope 

keep sucking his dick

I am one of the most masc looking if not most mssc/rugged here 
No clue how u perceived feminine. That's just collagen and nose. 
Nothing about me is feminine
Keep coping

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
@"suicidaltendencies" 

you ain't gonna do shit, you subhuman victim of rape

lol at you thinking you can rape anyone when even little girls overpower you

:goodfellas:

a shitskin turkroach midget skinnyfat beta twink is the one getting raped left and right. you'll never rape anyone

this is how you were born:

[video=youtube]
[size=xx-large]:tyson:

that's your parents before your birth, you turkish turkroach cockroach filthy subhuman selfhating virgin

russia is bombing you as we speak.. do you see your dead cockroach family members, faggot?

[img=744x558]https://img.pr0gramm.com/2016/12/21/0c61226a2a36593a.jpg[/img][/SIZE]
:tyson:

you are the bitches of russia. they are massacring and raping your family as we speak

you spot your subhuman family cockroach members?

look at the turkroach flag getting burned alive.. just like you deserve to be burned alive

[img=555x386]https://www.lragir.am/en/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2014/04/eng139832991199.jpg[/img][/SIZE]

slit your wrists @"suicidaltendencies" you worthless suicidal cuck with zero friends. you're a little failure that hates himself and you are ugly as sin and you will die a virgin with no friends

you hairy filthy gross shitskin. your mother slits her wrists because she regrets she didn't abort you, you NEET subhuman crybaby with zero life. you are an absolute disgrace

you need to kill yourself. your worthless life is better off ended.

[size=xx-large][img=744x419]

undisputed said:
@"suicidaltendencies" 

you ain't gonna do shit, you subhuman victim of rape

lol at you thinking you can rape anyone when even little girls overpower you

a shitskin turkroach midget skinnyfat beta twink is the one getting raped left and right. you'll never rape anyone

this is how you were born:

[video=youtube]
[size=xx-large]:tyson:

that's your parents before your birth, you turkish turkroach cockroach filthy subhuman selfhating virgin

russia is bombing you as we speak.. do you see your dead cockroach family members, faggot?

[img=744x558]https://img.pr0gramm.com/2016/12/21/0c61226a2a36593a.jpg[/img][/SIZE]
:tyson:

you are the bitches of russia. they are massacring and raping your family as we speak

you spot your subhuman family cockroach members?

look at the turkroach flag getting burned alive.. just like you deserve to be burned alive

[img=555x386]https://www.lragir.am/en/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2014/04/eng139832991199.jpg[/img][/SIZE]

slit your wrists @"suicidaltendencies" you worthless suicidal cuck with zero friends. you're a little failure that hates himself and you are ugly as sin and you will die a virgin with no friends

you hairy filthy gross shitskin. your mother slits her wrists because she regrets she didn't abort you, you NEET subhuman crybaby with zero life. you are an absolute disgrace

you need to kill yourself. your worthless life is better off ended.

[size=xx-large][img=744x419]

These turkroaches never learn

LACONIC_YOUTH

Regular
My reply to the thread that got deleted (rightfully so. Admin knows what is best for this forum).

3 + 3 = 6

6 = 3 + 3

retrudedmaxilla

Champion
LACONIC_YOUTH said:
My reply to the thread that got deleted (rightfully so. Admin knows what is best for this forum).

3 + 3 = 6

6 = 3 + 3

exactly