• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Animus kill yourself.

Legit Theory

Hello
I used to respect you, what has happened to you?

You've fallen below the incels you attack. You're nothing, unemployed gookcel 2inch cock, bug eyed oldman with no prospects.

All you do is project your insecurities and inadequacies in all your threads. You're below everyone here

a_nimbus

Banned
Legit Theory said:

You've fallen below the incels you attack.  You're nothing, unemployed gookcel 2inch cock, bug eyed oldman with no prospects.

All you do is project your insecurities and inadequacies in all your threads.  You're below everyone here

i fucked a girl this year you?

how about you kill yourself?

:bye:

Legit Theory

Hello
a_nimbus said:
Legit Theory said:

You've fallen below the incels you attack.  You're nothing, unemployed gookcel 2inch cock, bug eyed oldman with no prospects.

All you do is project your insecurities and inadequacies in all your threads.  You're below everyone here

I've fucked 5 girls this year bitch, probs all higher quality than the fat mexican bitches and old single mothers you smashed with your 3 inch korean cock

FuckThis

Rotter
a_nimbus said:
Legit Theory said:

idiot I fucked 3 girls this year

I mog you, so stfu

a_nimbus

Banned
Legit Theory said:
a_nimbus said:

I've fucked 5 girls this year bitch, probs all higher quality than the fat mexican bitches and old single mothers you smashed with your 3 inch korean cock

doesnt matter i can kill you with my bare hands

:fingerwave:

and this girl was about 90lbs and does she sound mexican to you?

https://clyp.it/qmrxbxjk

kill yourself you bitch
or come fight me so i can put your ass in a coma

:tyson:

Legit Theory

Hello
a_nimbus said:
Legit Theory said:

kill yourself you bitch

I'm not about to fly to Canada to fight some mentally deranged old faggot gookcel manlet. I'd destroy you, youre fat and small framed with no coordination. You're a weakling chump of a man who posts his dick on the internet for the world to see

BRB anyone can record themselves with a hooker bro, you don't smash anything of quality, you're a loser with no prospects.

a_nimbus

Banned
FuckThis said:
a_nimbus said:

I mog you, so stfu

you mog me being 120lbs soaking wet and looking like a bitch id kill with one punch??

:jordan:

Legit Theory said:
a_nimbus said:

kill yourself you bitch

I'm not about to fly to Canada to fight some mentally deranged old faggot gookcel manlet.  I'd destroy you, youre fat and small framed with no coordination.  You're a weakling chump of a man who posts his dick on the internet for the world to see

BRB anyone can record themselves with a hooker bro, you don't smash anything of quality, you're a loser with no prospects.

no coordination??

lol i can balance walk on rails bitch boy

https://vid.me/zRrH

way more coordinated than you will ever be id put you in a coma in less than 30 seconds weak bitch

a_nimbus

Banned
Legit Theory said:
a_nimbus said:

kill yourself you bitch

I'm not about to fly to Canada to fight some mentally deranged old faggot gookcel manlet.  I'd destroy you, youre fat and small framed with no coordination.  You're a weakling chump of a man who posts his dick on the internet for the world to see

no coordination??

way more coordinated than you will ever be id put you in a coma in less than 30 seconds weak bitch

a_nimbus said:
FuckThis said:

I mog you, so stfu

you mog me being 120lbs soaking wet and looking like a bitch id kill with one punch??

:jordan:

Legit Theory said:

no coordination??

Goddamn. this dude can fuck all of you up on here without a doubt lol

a_nimbus

Banned
dude calls me fat too lol when im way more jacked than his fat scrawny armed pencil neck ass is

:cage:

Legit Theory said:
a_nimbus said:

kill yourself you bitch

If animus is fat, then I'm Jabba the Hutt. :g:

a_nimbus said:
dude calls me fat too lol when im way more jacked than his fat scrawny armed pencil neck ass is

youre like 8-10 bf%. what do you mostly do? squat and deads?

a_nimbus

Banned
ubermenschpoppop said:
a_nimbus said:

fucking idiot come back when you dont do gym workouts like the fucking uncoordinated out of shape faggots at the gym training to be cows

a_nimbus said:
ubermenschpoppop said:

fucking idiot come back when you dont do gym workouts like the fucking uncoordinated out of shape faggots at the gym training to be cows

LMAOOO I FORGOT ABOUT THE THREAD ABOUT LIFTING. Well then how the fuck are you so shredded!??? Calisthenics plus boxing?

a_nimbus

Banned
ubermenschpoppop said:
a_nimbus said:

LMAOOO I FORGOT ABOUT THE THREAD ABOUT LIFTING. Well then how the fuck are you so shredded!??? Calisthenics?

youre not at my level on training
im not helping bottom dwellers
fuck your subhumanity

i learned my shit on my own
youre low iq obviously if youre talking about squats and deads like a powerlifting faggot

Legit Theory

Hello
a_nimbus said:
ubermenschpoppop said:
LMAOOO I FORGOT ABOUT THE THREAD ABOUT LIFTING. Well then how the fuck are you so shredded!??? Calisthenics?

fuck your subhumanity

youre low iq obviously if youre talking about squats and deads like a powerlifting faggot

You have no strength, no athleticism. You are pathetic.

If you're so tough why don't you join an MMA or martial arts circle? You won't because you will get amogged and beaten down by 13 yr old boys with bigger frames than you

:lmfao:

a_nimbus

Banned
Legit Theory said:
a_nimbus said:
fuck your subhumanity

You have no strength, no athleticism.  You are pathetic.

If you're so tough why don't you join an MMA or martial arts circle? You won't because you will get amogged and beaten down by 13 yr old boys with bigger frames than you

dude doesnt realize im combatives certified by us army
i can kill you dude
keep yapping online you ugly bitch

im in way better shape than you trust me

no strength yet i lift more than you too?  wanna bet whose stronger idiot?

Legit Theory

Hello
a_nimbus said:
Legit Theory said:
You have no strength, no athleticism.  You are pathetic.

dude doesnt realize im combatives certified by us army
i can kill you dude
keep yapping online you ugly bitch

im in way better shape than you trust me

no strength yet i lift more than you too?  wanna bet whose stronger idiot?

You don't lift more than me, I guarantee it. You cant even do pullups properly and lock out. You're pathetic